Chapter 32: Honeymoon

Ahhh I had the best sleep ever! I almost slept through the whole morning and considering I should have been up at like 8am to revise (ew) 11:30am was really nice ^_^ <3 ahh wattpad, the place to tell strangers how I slept xD

Lia came to stay with me when Jess and Phil were on their honeymoon for two weeks. The next two Sundays I had to do a radio show by myself so I didn't want to be alone the whole time. Plus, gee, I don't know...I'd like to spend time with my girlfriend again after not seeing her for weeks. 

"Babe, do you want Chinese or Pizza?" I called to her as I walked from my bedroom to the living room, where she was. She looked up at me. 

"I haven't eaten any of your cooking lately."

"Oh really? Okay, I'll make some Chinese." I grinned, bending over the sofa to kiss her quickly. 

"So what's going on with your show on Sunday? Are you doing it solo?"

I nodded. "yeah, or I could ask another presenter to join me."

"Chris Stark is funny, I saw his interview with Mila Kunis."

I laughed loudly. "Oh wow that was literally the best thing ever. I'll give him a call."

"Hello?" Chris's said in complete monotone. 

"Hey, Chris? It's Dan, from Dan and Phil, are you busy Sunday night?"

"No, why?"

"Fancy helping me out with my show?"

"Er...sure! That's fine, now look, Dan I don't know whether you know this and its not a major issue but one of your fans came down to the reception the other day and said they knew you. She had a funny name."

"Er...Crystal?" I looked down at Lia who was giving me the 'are you kidding me' look.

"yeah, yeah. Crystal." I internally groaned. When will this girl just piss off?

"I don't know her."

"But...you just said her name." Chris laughed, confused.

"Yeah, I don't know her. What did she want?" I ran a hand through my hair in frustration.

"She said you weren't answering your calls and that she wanted to speak with you."

"Yeah I don't answer for a reason, what then?"

"She...she dropped off a pregnancy test. I know, sounds really weird."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Nope. It was unused, but still. Freaky."

"Jesus Christ. Okay. Thanks. Bye." I hung up and walked to the kitchen. I knew Lia was following me.

"What was that?" She asked, and I shook my head.

"that girl is going to...argh." I groaned and sat on the floor. "Seriously I wish you never met that girl."

"Me too." Lia crawled into my lap. "So what did she do?"

"She came to Radio one asking for me." I sighed. I wasn't going to tell her anything. I didn't want to tell her that I slept with Crystal.

"Well are you going to see her?"

I shook my head. "No thanks. Did you ever think that she recognised you as my girlfriend? Because she seems to be out plotting against us being together."

"Well it won't work, right babe?" Lia grinned at me and I returned the grin, pulling her into a kiss.

"So, I know we've only been dating a couple of days, but technically we've dated much longer..." I bit my lip, trying to seduce her. She caught on and jumped up, taking my hand and we made our way to the bedroom.

The next morning I woke up to the sun rays on my face and another body in my bed. I smiled. I felt like a morning person when I was with Lia. I kissed her neck softly and she hummed.

"You're awake." She whispered and turned around to face me. I smiled and cupped her cheek. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too...I missed you. I regret breaking up with you."

I kissed her. "Stop. It's fine."

Lia bit her lip. "You know its almost a year since we met?"

"Yeah I know, we've had to renew our contract here." I grinned at her, referring to the apartment. "It would be a year in about two weeks?"

"We should celebrate." Lia grinned. "Jess and Phil will be home, and we'll be here..." She lifted her head to kiss me and cuddled close to me. 

"Dinner? Or a party?"

"I fancy inviting our friends over. They'll be glad to know we're back together." I chuckled at Lia.

"Yes, because we are THE couple. Like it's Dan and Phil, Phil and Jess, Dan and Lia."

I nodded. "And it shall stay that way." Inside I was freaking out. Did I make another kid, or was Crystal being a home wrecker? I tried my best to avoid my usual stops on the Sunday so I didn't bump into Crystal, and successfully avoided her. Chris gave me a sheepish look as I arrived. 

"Hey mate, thanks for helping me with the show tonight."

"Sure, no problem...Crystal came by again, reception are getting pretty annoyed now."

I groaned. "I don't know what to tell you, man. She's just some crazed girl."

"Did you sleep with her?"

I sighed in defeat. "Yeah. After my breakup with Lia."

"I reckon she's pregnant, mate."

"she's not. We were safe."

"...I don't know man. Girls can be crazy. Poke holes in condoms, that sort of shit."

"I..." I tried to remember, but I guess I was too heartbroken over Lia to think much about what other people were doing. 

"I bet she knew you before."

"No she...could she?" I gave him an accusing look. "I mean, she met Lia first, but she could have known who she was. I bump into her all the time. She could just be an extremely....oh God." I groaned. Chris patted my back.

"You going to tell your girlfriend?"

"I can't. She'll break up with me. We've only just got back together."

"But what if that girl tells her? What then?"

"Fuck!" I yelled, tensing my fists together. "This cannot be happening."

"Dan we have a show to do. Chill."

I took a deep breath. "after, can you help me? I don't know how to deal with her."

"I don't think that's my forte...remember Mila Kunis."

I made an effort to smile, after all I had a show to do. 

When the show was over Chris pulled me to the side before I had the fan greetings. "Be careful what you say. But I urge you to tell Lia. If Crystal met her first, she must have contact with her."

I nodded. When I got home that night, Lia was already sleeping, and I kissed her forehead. She sighed. 

"Babe, come to bed." She didn't open her eyes, and I took off my shirt, trousers, then climbed into bed, pulling her close to me. I hope it wouldn't be the last time.

If anyone hasn't seen Mila Kunis's interview with Chris Stark just do it ;) it's sooo awkward but Mila loved it haha! 

So as an inspirational final message...follow your hopes and dreams! Failing that, follow me on one of these ;D

@zoeishere on twitter

www.youtube.com/mszoeishere <---subscribe pleassee :D then you shall recieve virtual cookies!