Chapter 48: Party Time

16000 readddss :D I'm currently watching some Let's Plays because that's how I rolllll ^_^ 

The first hour of the party began fairly normal. I recognised many youtubers as well as some unfamiliar faces, then Carrie came and we began the shots. Before I knew it, the place was completely packed full of people and Dan and Phil were completely gone. I clung to Carrie as we tried to get to the kitchen. I giggled as I found Dan mixing a drink for a few girls. 

"Babe, make me one too?"

"On a scale of one to ten how drunk are you."

"Paralytic minus one." I joked, and Dan rolled his eyes, pouring me a drink.

"Here- try this." He gave me the glass and I lifted it to my lips, taking a sip. 

"Mm! Tasty!"

Dan grinned. "See? Better than vodka, at least."

I headed over to the bathroom to check my appearance. Someone shut the door and I turned around to see Dan smirking at me.

"Hey babe, having a good time?" I beamed at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He leaned down to kiss me softly, and the kiss turned deeper, until we jumped as someone opened the door unexpectedly. 

"Oh, sorry." They shut the door again, and I giggled, hugging my boyfriend. 

"I'm having a great time, thank you." He murmured, pulling on my hand to leave the bathroom. Chris chuckled as he saw us leave, and a blush rushed to my cheeks as we went to the living room. Dan swore as he noticed his bedroom door slightly ajar, and let go of my hand to barge into his room. 

"Get out, please." he muttered, and a giggling couple walked past me. He checked his computer and sighed when it wasn't switched on.

"Babe, fancy another drink?" I offered, and he smirked at me. 

"I'll make it, thanks. I don't trust you with your love for vodka."

I giggled as he shut the door tightly behind him. "You're paranoid."

The rest of the night was a blast, I met loads of new people and I made a vlog which I was going to post the next day during hangover mode. It wasn't until 5am that I collapsed on Dan's bed, exhausted. I kicked off my shoes and climbed under the sheets, not caring that I still had makeup on. Dan shut the door behind him and told me some were crashing for the night. 

He crawled under the sheets with me and wrapped his arms around me, I felt my eyes drift shut as I fell into a deep sleep.

When the light from the window woke me up, I groaned, tucking my head into Dan's chest. He tightened his hold on me and pulled the duvet over us. I giggled.

"And you said I'd be ill."

"Don't jinx anything, babe." He pulled me tighter and hummed. "I'm tired, let's sleep for a few more hours."

I was all for that, but our sleep was cut short two hours later when Phil knocked on our door.

"Dan, you need to help clean up."

"Later." Dan groaned, "I drunk too much last night."

"Yeah, but it's 3pm, you've got to get up sometime."

I turned over in the bed, and immediately went crashing to the floor. "Ow." 

Phil helped me up. "Jess said she wants to go shopping with you."

"Alright." I rubbed my eyes, and Phil smirked as my hand was covered in black makeup.

I swapped last nights dress for a loose shirt, and padded to the bathroom to get fresh.