chapter198

when the baby was born, his skin was red, and his little nose moved, but he didn't like to open his eyes.

the first day did not open his eyes, yuan zheng was a little anxious, listening to the doctor said that it was normal.

vip rooms at the nursery center.

ye nanzhou leaned on the bed to eat a fruit meal.

yuan zheng sat on the edge of the bed holding the baby and feeding the milk powder.

he's been training in nursing newborns a lot, and although he's a little unskilled at first, he looks a lot like it.

the little baby is closing his eyes, trembling all over, sucking hard, his cheeks are agitated, and the round and pink and tender appearance is more and more cute, but his eyes are always closed.

yuan zheng muttered, "more than twenty-four hours?" why don't you look at daddy? baby? he lowered

his head and rubbed it on baby's soft little body, "baby, look at daddy. the

little baby was touched, paused a little, and the little mouth opened slightly, as if a little confused by daddy's behavior.

ye nanzhou saw the situation: "don't urge, the doctor said that the baby is very healthy, and it will be good when he is willing to open his eyes." he took the fruit dish and put two fingers on the baby's warm chest and whispered softly, "baby, let's keep drinking." ye nanzhou's

actions and words seemed to be clicking the switch button, and the little baby began to hold the pacifier and pump hard, and the body shook and shook, and had found the frequency and rhythm of his eating.

ye nanzhou smiled when he saw it, and sighed softly with tenderness: "our baby is so cute." <

he quietly raised the baby's swaddle for yuan zheng to see.

i saw that while the little baby was drinking milk, the small hands were clenched into small fists, and even the round little toes were curled up together, and they were all shaking and shaking with strength.

yuan zheng looked at the tender little feet and small hands, and his heart melted: "no wonder it is said that it is using the strength of breastfeeding, it seems to make sense."

after

drinking the milk powder, yuan zheng paced back and forth in the room with the little baby in his arms, coaxing him to sleep while also hypnotizing him: "baby, i am a father, and when you open your eyes, you can see your father."

ye nanzhou lost his smile, but his heart was also a little anxious, wanting to see what it was like for the baby to open his eyes.

now i couldn't tell whether it was like him or like yuan zheng.

in his private heart, he still hoped that the baby could be more like him.

when the baby fell asleep, yuan zheng hugged ye nanzhou's side, and the two looked down together to observe this tender and cute little guy, and a sweet smile appeared on their faces unconsciously.

ye nanzhou's hand gently rested on the little baby's hand and asked in a low voice, "today is a little better than yesterday, yesterday was too red?"

yuan zheng went to take the one placed on the table in the distance: "can a child take pictures when he is just born?" take a picture of him every day? "yes

." ye nanzhou's impression was that he had seen a lot of baby photos, which certainly did not affect it, but he still said with some caution, "you check it first."

yuan zheng searched and learned that he could shoot, but could not use flash, he carefully set it up, and when he really wanted to shoot, he was still a little uneasy: "your hand is on the baby's eyes." <