chapter166

when xiao lotus was out of class, while packing up her small school bag with her brother, she looked down at her clothes, and her small mouth muttered, "brother, is xiao lotus's clothes good?" did it get dirty? today

grandma came to pick them up for dinner, and he wanted to be cute himself.

lu lu pushed the little elk in a circle, carefully observing the white shirt and small shorts: "not dirty, very clean." when

they eat at noon, they will put a tissue on the neckline to avoid oil stains on the chest shirt.

xiao lotus also pushed her brother in circles, laughing and saying, "my brother's clothes are also white." my brother seemed

to be the neatest and cleanest kid he'd ever seen, with very few wrinkles in his white shirt, and the little class clothes he wore every day were brand new.

a young classmate in charge of arranging the tables and chairs watched them turn around and asked curiously, "what are you doing?" don't go home? the

students in the primary one class do not need to clean, and they are mainly responsible for arranging the tables and chairs on duty.

xiao lotus hugged the small school bag: "go home, i will go back now." the

little classmate lay on the table and looked at the two brothers, very envious: "if only my brother were like xiao lotus, but my brother is too young."

lu lu thought proudly, no one will be as good as the little elk brother, there is only one little elk in the world ~

he rarely smiled at the little classmate and took the little elk's hand and went outside.

xiao lotus also turned his head and obediently reached out to wave at the little classmate.

the little student thought, why did lu jinchen suddenly smile at me?

yes! hhe's showing off that he has a little lotus brother!

no, he went home to let his brother come to the class tomorrow for a while.

he is also a man with a younger brother!

-

outside the school gate, xiao lotus and lu lu saw grandma at a glance, and he tiptoed and waved: "grandma!

fang jing saw from a distance that the little grandson was wearing a white shirt and a small uniform, looking cute and playful for no reason, and the milk dumplings were general on weekdays, and today it was rare to show a little bit of the formality of primary school students.

she stepped forward and said, "xiao lotus, the class clothes are really beautiful, give the school bag to grandma, let grandma take a good look at your little clothes."

xiao lotus obediently handed over her small school bag, grabbed her grandmother's finger, and said childishly: "grandma, is xiao lotus as handsome as her brother?"

fang jing grabbed lu lu's small school bag and helped him take it: "yes, xiao lotus and lu lu are very handsome." lu lu

did not refuse his grandmother, and walked hand in hand with the little elk to the side of the car.

the driver helped them open the door.

xiao lotus remembered that today yuan's father would pick up ye's father from work and then "date", which sounded great.

before he got into the car, he obediently called out to the driver: "uncle is good." after

lu lu got into the car, the two continued to hold hands.