chapter61

on the small round face of the little lotus powder, the facial features are wrinkled together, on weekdays,

the little lotus rarely cries, but each time the tears are particularly large, the big eyes blink slightly, the tears fall down in a bunch, and after a while the face is full of hot tears.

ye nanzhou hurriedly hugged the baby in pain: "daddy, i'm sorry." baby, daddy kiss, kiss don't cry okay? yuan zheng stood behind him and wanted

to say something, but he was at a loss for this situation, so he bent down and said to xiao lotus, "xiao lotus? daddy's hands will be fine soon, the doctor uncle said not serious, don't you worry okay? lu

lu took the little elk's small hand and gently shook it: "little lotus?

xiao lotus pushed her father out while crying, burping, and said intermittently: "don't daddy, daddy is cheating paper, want brother... i want my brother..."

the small body was crooked, that is, he didn't want his father to hold it, and if he could turn around slightly, he would fall into lu lu's brother's arms with grievance.

lu lu had never seen the little elk cry so miserably, his face was white, his eyes and nose were red, and he was pitiful and aggrieved.

he hugged the little elk and patted it, and looked at ye nanzhou with some unhappiness, and said softly to the little elk: "little lotus, go home with your brother?" brother now take you back, let's go to a delicious meal, okay? uncle liu keenly

noticed that the little young master seemed to be angry?

ye nanzhou panicked: "baby?

fortunately, xiao lotus shook his head in lu lu's brother's arms: "daddy, my hand hurt my brother..."

while crying a lot, he stretched out a small hand behind his back to drag his father's clothes, although he accused his father of "cheating paper", but he still cared about his father in his heart. <

ye nanzhou breathed a sigh of relief, the baby did not really want to go home with lu lu.

grandma chen saw that they were all standing outside the door and did not go in, and she also heard xiao lotus's crying, and hurried out: "xiao lotus?

"grandma..." little lotus stammered, twitched, and reached out to grandma in resignation.

grandma chen stepped forward and hugged xiao lotus: "why are you crying like this?" grandma just hugs... just fine, don't cry, don't cry.

she knew what was going on as soon as she saw it, and asked everyone to go in and sit down.

when uncle liu saw this situation, he said that he would first take lu lu back.

lu lu raised his eyes and glanced at uncle liu carelessly: "uncle liu, you go back, pick me up in a moment."

uncle

liu said busily, "then don't use it,

we will wait for xiao lotus to stop crying and then go back." "the

children's family is not obedient at all!

uncle liu stepped forward and patted ye nanzhou's shoulder: "coax, it's all right." he remembered

the little motorcycle in the trunk and hurriedly turned to get it out.

grandma chen gently shook the little lotus in her arms, and ye nanzhou and lu lu both followed.

ye nanzhou felt lu lu's hostility, and after crying xiao lotus's baby, he directly made him an enemy of lu lu.

several other children who were writing their homework heard the movement and ran out, and as soon as they arrived in the corridor, they were all driven back by grandpa chen to do their homework.