chapter138

xiao lotus noticed that his brother seemed to be smiling a little, and he bounced around his brother, and when he entered the courtyard, he pulled his brother and asked curiously, "brother, what did your uncle say?" why are you so happy?

lu lu put his hands on the shoulders of the little elk, and indeed he looked very happy: "in a few months, my brother wants to go to a karting race, xiao lotus, will you go to see your brother race?" however

, it will definitely take a lot of time to train before the game, and it will not be able to play with the elk at that time.

"okay." little lotus hadn't seen a karting race yet, and kept nodding his head curiously, "great brother! brother is awesome.

lu lu gently rubbed the tail of the little elk's hair and said shyly, "i haven't beaten it yet, i don't know what will happen." i haven't been in formal training for a long time.

xiao lotus tilted his head, leaned on his brother's shoulder, smiled and said, "little lotus doesn't care, brother is the best!" well!

lu lu was amused by the cute little elk.

two little ones running and jumping around in the yard.

lu mingqian changed into a formal shirt and trousers and went downstairs, ready to go to work, to see them in the courtyard you chase me to hide, he stepped forward.

when xiao lotus saw uncle lu coming, he immediately stood up: "uncle ~"

he leaned over to his brother's side and took his brother's hand.

lu mingqian stood still, looked at his son and xiao lotus, and said to his son, "jin chen, i went to work, and i came back at night to cook." he bent down slightly and asked xiao lotus, "xiao lotus, do you still eat with your brother at night at home, and how about your uncle making you pineapple grunt meat?" <

xiao lotus shook his little head: "uncle, xiao lotus wants to go home, daddy and uncle will think of xiao lotus."

lu mingqian thought that this little cute thing was really sweet, but his son's was like a little wolf cub, and he said, "xiao lotus, that uncle bothers you with something, can you?" "huh

?" xiao lotus listened, as if it was very important, he looked at his uncle with big eyes that he didn't understand, and nodded obediently.

lu lu asked in a somewhat cool tone, "what's the matter?"

lu mingqian smiled, "why are you so nervous?" prevent

him as much as an outsider.

lu lu didn't make a sound, he seemed to be used to talking to his father like this.

lu mingqian said to xiao lotus, "uncle would like to invite your father and uncle to go out to dinner together?" how about you go home and help your uncle invite you to change it? when

xiao lotus heard that she was going to eat, she smiled and said, "well, xiao lotus went home and told her father."

"well behaved." lu mingqian almost subconsciously raised his hand to rub this smiling and giggling little cute, and then saw his son taking a step back with the little cuteness, the movement was skilled and fast, it was almost well trained.

just when lu mingqian was helpless, xiao lotus jumped up and said, "uncle didn't rub xiao lotus~haha~"

lu lu looked at his father and muttered, "xiao lotus's hair is going to be messed up."

although it is disgusted, it can also be regarded as an explanation. <

lu mingqian was slightly satisfied, and with great interest, he took a step forward and grabbed his son's shoulder and rubbed his hair: "come on, let daddy rub it!"