chapter135

this afternoon, xiao lotus and lu lu's brother together, holding up a telescope from the window in different directions of the villa to observe the surrounding world.

the little lotus seems to be walking in all directions in a small telescope.

in the evening, when his uncle came to pick up xiao lotus and go home, he clasped his arms tightly around the telescope, pointed to the fourth floor of the villa, and said to lu lu's brother: "brother, are you going to go upstairs to see xiao lotus?" lu lu

nodded, grabbed the little elk's small hand, leaned into his ear and said, "is it okay for xiao lu to walk slower with his uncle?" the brother will run up now.

xiao lotus tilted his little head and whispered, "that little lotus is waiting for his brother here, and the brother went upstairs to wave with xiao lotus, and xiao lotus saw it and then left." lu

lu nodded, waved with the little elk, and ran back quickly.

xiao lotus's bulging round face was full of smiles, and he tiptoed up to see his brother's back.

yuan zheng didn't know what kind of ghost the two little guys were engaged in, and his palm was covered at the top of the small hair: "bao bao, did my brother send a telescope?" show it to your uncle? "

hmm." xiao lotus handed her uncle the precious gift from her brother and instructed, "uncle, be careful, don't fall."

yuan zheng smiled, he bent down, the other arm was ready to pick up the small point, but he gently pushed: "uncle, we are not leaving yet, we have to wait."

xiao lotus smiled and grabbed the edge of his uncle's pants and leaned toward his uncle's side.

"what?" yuan zheng half-crouched in front of him, "what little secret is there with brother lu lu?" tell your uncle? <

xiao lotus bent his eyebrows but did not say, and in anticipation, he saw that there was movement on the glass on the fourth floor of the villa, and he was busy pointing to his uncle: "uncle, lu lu's brother is there!"

yuan zheng stood up, looked up, and saw that the little boy was waving the things in his hand, which looked like the same telescope as the small one.

xiao lotus noticed that his brother held up his telescope to himself, and he jumped and jumped with excitement, greeting his brother.

yuan zheng saw the situation, turned the telescope in his hand, and still admired the creativity of these two little guys in his heart, which is also too good at playing, right?

no, it should be said that lu lu is also too good at coaxing the little one to be happy, right?

xiao lotus took his uncle's hand contentedly and said happily, "okay, uncle, we can go to pick up dad from work~"

they walked on the road, xiao lotus was still waving with brother lu lu.

when she encountered the shade of the big tree, xiao lotus was worried that her brother would not see herself, so she ran and jumped forward to make sure that she could see her brother's figure when she looked up.

little lotus came home and ran with a telescope to share her new gift with her grandmother.

when he got into his uncle's car, xiao lotus held up a telescope all the way to observe.

looking at the habitual scenery in a different way seems to look more interesting after stopping, yuan zheng asked

xiao bu to point the telescope at the exit of ye nanzhou's elevator.

little lotus is like a little scout, and after discovering his father's traces, he focuses on his father's handsome cheeks.

dad was smiling in the direction he was, looking so gentle.