chapter148

after the mini-game of "cubs rush forward", it began to officially enter the parent-child cooperation individual competition of the young players.

before cai jiawen explained the rules, he stressed: "children, the results of the competition with parents now will be credited to your personal score, although the proportion is very small, but please be sure to show an all-out attitude, okay?" "

oh well!" the young players stood by their parents' side, more excited than any previous competition.

only lu lu looked a little worried.

"i'm so afraid that lu lu's father will drag his feet!" this dad doesn't feel good about playing games! "tacit

understanding is even worse, or look at our little sugar lotus and uncle, raise your eyes"

"sweet lotus's uncle is too bad, has been kissing and hugging sweet lotus, hungry me"

"deliberate, absolutely intentional!"

"but it can be seen from their intimate movements that they may be used to it in ordinary days, not acting." the little sweet lotus should be very pampered ~ happy to circle ~"

live broadcast scene.

all personnel switch positions and leave the floating island to enter the shore site.

the first level is to walk in a straight line hand in hand.

the young players and parents face each other, hold each other with both hands, and follow the designated straight line on the ground, where the parents are facing forward with their backs facing forward, their feet/crossed, the feet need to be placed on both sides of the branch line, and the children cross their feet in a symmetrical form according to the parents' footsteps.

xiao lotus and her uncle stared at the leading brothers of the demonstration together, and looked at it for a while before they understood. <

cai jiawen asked everyone to try it first, and it officially started in three minutes. "after arriving at the finish line, parents need to carry their children into the kayak, which can take many forms, with the goal of transporting the children in the kayak to the next destination. there will be staff to guide everyone, everyone don't have to worry.

yuan zheng held xiao bu's hand: "bao bao, let's try it first."

xiao lotus nodded, looked down at the orange line on the ground, and after the uncle jumped backwards, according to the position of the uncle's left and right feet, he used his left foot to face the uncle's right foot, and also crossed the small foot/cross on both sides of the line.

the team leader next to him helped to correct it, and if the mistake was something, it was necessary to start all over again.

lu lu seemed to be standing face to face by his father holding his hand like this for the first time, he was afraid that his father would not understand, and he bowed his head to explain the rules.

lu mingqian has not played such games for more than ten years, but he has been exercising for many years, his reaction speed and sensitivity are very good, and after trying several times under the guidance of his son, he can immediately grasp the essentials.

when the game officially began, xiao lotus jumped forward step by step under the leadership of her uncle.

yuan zheng is tall, small and short, and the cooperation between the two is not smooth enough.

he was afraid that xiao bu dian would wrestle, so he agreed that they would not seek speed and ask for stability, and the amplitude of each backward jump was not large, and when xiao bu dot jumped, he tried to hold on to avoid him from falling.