chapter26

ye nanzhou stood at the entrance, looking straight at his father, whom he had not seen for more than four years.

in the face of this accusation, the corner of ye nanzhou's lips moved slightly, and his eyes drooped.

aunt fang subconsciously grabbed ye nanzhou's arm, and hit the round field with some anxiety: "your father has this temper, you don't bother with him." she frowned at ye jianping and motioned for him to speak well.

obviously, his son was not around, and he was more worried than anyone else; now that his son had a hard time entering the house, he would have to rush out with the first words.

aunt fang dragged ye nanzhou to the living room, picked up the gift box in his hand and showed it to ye jianping: "old ye, don't talk seriously with nanzhou." nanzhou also deliberately brought so many things from rongcheng to see you. "you

..." ye jianping couldn't go up and down without a word, glancing at the only child he hadn't seen in several years, and after all, he still didn't say it according to his own temperament.

after ye nanzhou sat down, aunt fang went to the kitchen to open lunch, came out to bring a cup of tea, and when she saw that the father and son had not yet spoken, they secretly shook their heads.

it's all bad temper.

aunt fang took the initiative: "lao ye, you just said which uncle yang of the south boat is it?" how is it related to the south boat? ye jianping wanted

to speak, and ye nanzhou took up the water cup and explained in a warm voice: "it should be the youngest son who is in the yang uncle in rongcheng, doing the hotel linen business."

aunt

fang remembered that there was indeed such a person, who had worked with ye jianping's company before. she asked with a tight step, "you met?" what happened? <

ye nanzhou knew that aunt fang was taking the initiative to ask questions to break this matter apart and crush it in front of his father, and by the way, give him a chance to explain.

aunt fang's kindness, ye nanzhou has always been the leader, there is no reason to disappoint such a gentle and kind person.

ye nanzhou mentioned that the old yang's younger son took his child to participate in his program, because the relationship was unsuccessful, and then anonymously reported other contestants to spread rumors about the unfairness of the program group, and explained how the program group asked a lawyer to deal with it.

aunt fang shook her head and said somewhat wordlessly, "what does that have to do with you?" she turned

to ye jianping and said, "old yang is also true, how can he not blame his grandson for participating in the competition without care, how can he not blame his son for wanting to go through the back door?" is it difficult for us to owe their family in nanzhou? in this matter, helping is the love point, not helping is the duty. besides, if nanzhou does management, if it can

easily let xiao yang go of the relationship, what do the people at the bottom think? everyone has a sample, how does nanzhou manage its subordinates?

ye jianping craned his neck and said, "this society is like this, the road is flexible, and old yang and i have been friends in business for many years." now his son asked my son to do something, and my son directly picked up the stall. even if the stall is done, it also makes his son ugly in public, lao yang said that everyone knows about the internet, and now the whole circle is laughing at his son.

ye nanzhou calmly took a sip of water, and he couldn't hear it.

aunt fang smiled, and xiubai's palm pressed on the glass surface of the rosewood coffee table, and gently patted: "this is why my son is not in good control, and i still have to teach other people's sons." this old yang can't either.