chapter195

ye jingyan panicked, and all kinds of details flashed in his mind like a marquee --

dad wouldn't find anything, right?

isn't it, isn't it!

lu jinchen also did not expect that ye dad and yuan dad would come to school so quickly, he was only a preliminary speculation last saturday, and he did not expect to fall from the sky in just one week.

ye jingyan nervously forgot to turn off the mobile phone, keeping the ridiculous appearance of holding the mobile phone, or lu jinchen helped him take it and press it off.

two handsome fathers appeared at the same time, causing many passing students to look back at them frequently.

yuan zheng was holding two trench coats in his arms, and seeing his son's expression at this moment, he whispered to ye nanzhou next to him: "it seems that something is hiding from us." the

baby son is smart, that is, too well-behaved, and it is easy to be anxious and weak when doing something out of line, and it is easy to show the horse's feet.

ye nanzhou also felt it, but did not show it, and still strode forward to hug the baby that greeted him.

"daddy!"

"ye dad, yuan dad."

the two young children stood in front of them, ye nanzhou was in a good mood, and he couldn't care about what yuan zheng said, and began to care about their study and life.

lu jinchen asked them how they came, where the luggage was, and so on.

yuan zheng said, "the driver has already taken his luggage to your apartment to wait, and we both took a taxi."

lu jinchen nodded, pulled the car door and invited them in: "then go back to the apartment first, take a break and come to the school tomorrow?"

"good." yyuan zheng sat in the car.

lu jinchen opened the car door again and asked ye dad and ye jingyan to sit in, he asked the driver to get out of the car, asked the driver to take a taxi back, and he drove the car.

lu jinchen drew a hundred yuan from his wallet and handed it to the driver.

the driver took over and said politely, "well, i'm still worried that the gentlemen are going to squeeze in." he

thought that this mr. xiao lu looked a little unsympathetic and indifferent, but he was extremely thoughtful, and he, an old social person, was also blameless.

ye jingyan sat in the car, watched the driver receive the money, asked lu jinchen to learn that the driver took a taxi back, only then nodded, smiled and said to his father: "dad, do you see that your brother is very good at arranging?"

"well, see. brother is more sensible than you. ye nanzhou hugged his son and touched his head, relying on his son's feelings really solid, "baby, can you walk around with your father on the weekend?" "

okay." ye jingyan naturally agreed with joy, that is, he was a little worried about letting the two fathers know about him and lu jinchen.

but they are not petty thieves, so why can't they tell daddy?

ye jingyan was entangled.

in the front row, yuan zheng was talking to lu jinchen about the school's professional courses and his father's company.

yuan zheng is a high-achieving student in finance, and lu jinchen chatted more deeply, coupled with the recent stock market fluctuations, it is a very topical hot spot.