chapter42

ye nanzhou's heart was about to melt, and he couldn't wait to hold the baby every day.

he went to open the trunk with one hand: "daddy is going to take something down." "what

is it?"

when the trunk opened slowly, xiao lotus looked down and saw a log-colored paper box with some books and chores.

"it's dad's office stuff, too much to put down." ye nanzhou also cleaned out several unused notebooks, thinking of using them as drafts for a few older children who went to school.

xiao lotus saw that her father was holding himself in one hand and the paper box in the other hand, and he was a little struggling, so he obediently said, "daddy, xiao lotus is going well by herself."

ye nanzhou said, "it doesn't matter, let daddy hold the baby."

xiao lotus reached out and held the edge of the small cardboard box: "that little lotus is also holding the box, and the box should not fall off." ye nanzhou carried xiao lotus in, greeted grandpa chen, who was

standing in the courtyard picking green peppers, and went to the bedroom.

he put the cardboard box on the table, took out the notebook inside, and said, "baby, is this for your brother and sister?" "

okay." xiao lotus sat on the edge of the table, leaning against the paper box, holding the notebook and turning it open, each page was crossed with horizontal lines, it was blank, "brother and sister one for each person?" polar

orange tv will send these work notebooks every once in a while, and the cover is mostly orange tones, which will have different small designs.

ye nanzhou said, "yes, baby help your father think about which book to give to which brother or sister, okay?" he looked down and kissed the baby's hair quickly, "daddy go wash your hands." yyou sit still.

"hmm~" little lotus moved his little ass, sat down, and carefully took the notebook out of the paper box and studied the different covers.

ye nanzhou rolled up the sleeves of his sleeves as he walked quickly out of the room to go to the bathroom.

maybe things were going well today, and when he looked down and washed his hands, he couldn't help but smile.

the faucet was being turned off, when suddenly there was a sharp "bang" in the air, accompanied by the harsh sound of glass smashing on the ground, mixed with the sudden cry of the child.

ye nanzhou's brain turned white, and he turned and rushed into the room.

in the room.

the fine broken glass on the side of the table, the log color picture frame is broken.

xiao lotus stood trembling on the chair

and did not dare to move, his hands were frightened and his fists were leaning against his ears, his face was red, he was crying loudly, and the tears gathered at his chin, falling down one by one.

"baby!" ye nanzhou flew over and hugged him, anxiously and painfully asking, "what's wrong with the hand?" where did it hit? or feet? where does it hurt?

xiao lotus hugged her father and desperately rubbed into her father's arms, crying so much that she was still vaguely apologizing: "daddy, i'm sorry, xiao lotus broke it... it's broken..."

"no, baby, daddy look at you, are you hurt?" ye nanzhou hugged the child to see if he was injured.

grandma chen had also faintly heard a voice running outside the door: "what's wrong?" what's wrong? aand