chapter110

the next day, monday.

ye nanzhou and yuan zheng both woke up at six o'clock in the morning, and the two went to the hotel gym together for a run.

after exercising and eating breakfast, ye nanzhou received a phone call from qin yirou and learned that she had received a notice that the court approved that the case would not be heard in public and that the trial would be officially held tomorrow.

ye nanzhou told yuan zheng about this.

yuan zheng hugged him from behind: "tomorrow i will accompany you, after the end of the day i will go to see my father, and we will go back at night?"

he knew that ye nanzhou missed xiao bu a lot, and after the call last night, he asked him very childishly whether if he didn't go back for three days, was it because the little baby would forget him.

ye nanzhou leaned back, "hmm. hopefully

, it's all over as soon as possible.

-

xiao lotus spent two days at lu lu's brother's house and returned to the blue sky orphanage on monday morning.

originally, lu lu's brother said that he wanted to live in an orphanage, but because an elder of the lu family had passed away, he had to go to mourn with his father.

when the two of them were clinging to each other, xiao lotus deeply felt that lu lu's brother was even more reluctant than himself.

at this time, xiao lotus was sitting on a swing rack in the courtyard, dangling around, and his feet were hot and combing his hair.

scalding had just run to play with the water, wetting his tail, and reluctantly shaking his head and flicking his tail.

on monday, the sun was shining brightly, and today the sun is obscured by thick clouds, which directly become cloudy. <

holding an orange carrot strip in her hand, xiao lotus took a small bite and looked thoughtfully at the flowers of various vegetables in the vegetable garden.

summer is coming to an end, and a variety of seasonal vegetables have entered the end of the season.

soon, grandpa chen would pull out some crops and start planting other vegetables, melons and fruits.

for the four-year-old lotus, this summer is undoubtedly noisy, like many paints splashed on a pure white paper at the same time, and he is unable to reach out and hug.

grandma chen came out with a small chair and a plate of carrot strips in her hand.

the little lotus on the swing fluttered twice: "grandma."

grandma

chen put the chair next to him, raised her hand and pushed his swing to let xiao lotus play with it.

in the carrot dish, there are also some sauces.

she has recently been "supervised" by people large and small in her family to eat too many carrots, eating a little greasy, and tinkering with dipping sauce every day.

xiao lotus did not like to eat the sauce of milk

, there was a loss of numb tongue, he reached out and drew a radish strip from his grandmother's bowl, left hand and right hand, two small feet kept swinging back and forth, enjoying himself.

grandma chen knew that today was the day ye nanzhou's case was heard, and she had already reached this point, but there was no news yet, and she couldn't help but start to worry a little.