chapter200

the little baby lies on the crib every day, sleeps when he is full, drinks milk powder when he is full, and has no idea that the whole family is worrying about his full moon wine.

yuan zheng is the most valued person in the family, especially hoping that ye nanzhou can be happy, so he let his parents try to cooperate with ye nanzhou in terms of guests and etiquette.

light suits and various accessories, yuan zheng prepared countless sets for ye nanzhou to choose.

ye nanzhou looked at his excited arrangement, happy to be lazy to play with the baby every day, anyway, the protagonist of the day was the little baby, they were all big green leaves.

he saw yuan zheng answer the phone and go out to talk about the hotel stay arrangement, and took the bottle to feed the little baby: "little lotus baby, look at your father, suddenly grow up, isn't it?" our little lotus babies also need to drink more milk powder, and they will grow up quickly. baby

lotus was concentrating on sucking milk powder, the two faces were round like an enlarged version of egg white, and while drinking milk, he made a subtle sound of a baby eating: "uh-huh~uh-huh~"

ye nanzhou gently rubbed his stomach: "let's drink slowly, slowly, you know?" otherwise you're going to run out again. the little baby has

just been born, the function of the gastrointestinal organs can not keep up immediately, milk powder drink less easy to be hungry, drink more on the flatulence, small belly is round and bulging, looking very worrying.

ye nanzhou was easy to be anxious when he saw the little baby drinking milk, and he was not hungry on weekdays, how to hold a pacifier was like not eating for three days. he saw that the amount of milk powder was almost used, and he gently pulled out the nipple.

xiao lotus immediately stopped drying, her small hands and feet were waving and punching, and her small mouth grew up pitifully: "ah ~ whine ~ oh! "

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ye nanzhou picked up the washed nipple and tried to put it next to the mouth of the little baby powder. <

the little baby is too clever, the lower lip slightly touches the small nipple and tries to avoid it, although it is not yet possible to turn the head freely, but the disgust that this strand of struggle to avoid is still very clear.

this nipple doesn't have the familiar smell of milk from the bottle nipple just now!

little lotus baby don't!

xiao lotus remembers both feet shrinking up and touching, two small hands scratching and scratching, protesting with her father to drink milk: "ah!

ye nanzhou thought of a way, touched the bottle nipple with a pacifier, stained it with a little milk, and then tentatively put it over.

this was successful, and xiao lotus smoothly held the pacifier and began to suck.

but he struggled to suck his cheeks for a long time, but he didn't drink the milk powder!

"ah!" xiao lotus continued to protest, opening her mouth wide, trying to spit out the nipple, and wanted to reach out and take it off.

dad was so bad that he actually lied to him with an empty pacifier.

ye nanzhou caressed his small chest: "baby, baby, we don't drink it, we will drink it again after a while, obedient."

"oh~"

little lotus is not good, he wants to drink milk!

the little guy can't take off the pacifier himself, he squints and stares in a hurry, if he can speak, he is afraid to question his father - why not feed the little lotus baby!