chapter159

xiao lotus finally "stayed up" until the end of the class, he was almost the first to pick up the small school bag and rush out of the classroom, and there were children behind him shouting: "xiao lotus, don't run so fast, you wait for me!" "

xiao lotus, are you going to find your brother lu lu?"

xiao lotus stopped his pace, hugged the small bag and turned around and nodded his head at the enthusiastic little student, and then turned his head and continued to run in the direction where the elementary school was located.

lu lu's first grade ended earlier than kindergarten, and he waited for the little elk by reading in the classroom, and as a result, when he stepped downstairs according to the kindergarten class time, he saw the little elk dangling towards him.

under the gaze of the surrounding classmates, xiao lotus suddenly crashed into lu lu's brother's arms, and twisted his body pitifully: "brother! it's

like a little flower cat who has been bullied outside, coming to the house to find comfort from its owner.

lu lu helped xiao elk take his school bag and rub his hair, seeing that he was going to cry or not, it was also very uncomfortable: "xiao lotus, brother said to father yuan in a moment, tomorrow we are not coming?"

little lotus stammered and shook his head uncomfortably, "well... don't..."

he was a brave little friend, how could he not come to school.

lu lu took his hand and walked outside: "then let father yuan talk to teacher xiaoyu?" he had

been in teacher yu's class before, and he had called teacher xiao yu.

xiao lotus looked at his brother with blank eyes, sucked on the red lower lip, and said, "brother... can xiao lotus take classes with her brother? xiao lotus wants to stay by her brother's side..." <

he was so afraid that everyone would come around, and every child would smile and squint, but he couldn't laugh out loud, and he had no ability to cope at all.

in the afternoon, several teachers found that xiao lotus was not in a high mood and had a stiff smile, so they told the children that they could ask slowly in the future, not to surround xiao lotus all at once today.

but when xiao lotus heard "later" and "ask slowly", she was even more frightened.

lu lu turned his head to look at the direction of the early childhood department: "let's tell father yuan in a moment, xiao lotus don't be sad." there is an older brother. "hmm~" xiao lotus listened to his brother say this, temporarily relieved, leaning towards his brother's

arm, the two small short legs swung back and forth with great frequency, walking faster than his brother, as if he wanted to instantly stay away from the unpleasant toddler department.

yuan zheng was waiting outside the school gate when he found two little ones in the middle of a pile of children.

he smiled and walked forward, half-crouching down and outstretching his arms to greet xiao bu.

xiao lotus ran over with her brother and grabbed one of her father's big hands.

yuan zheng also patted lu lu's arm and asked, "how is today?" lu lu

said, "father yuan, you should hug xiao lotus." "huh

?" yuan zheng looked at xiao bu dian, the small round face was bulging, the big eyes blinked and blinked, full of small grievances and careful thoughts, he hugged up with one arm, "bao bao, what's wrong?" tell your dad that someone in kindergarten bullied you?