chapter41

in the process of ye nanzhou's phone call, shen taichang looked thoughtfully at zheng haiyu, and there seemed to be an imperceptible sense of caution in his eyes.

zheng haiyu was looked a little uncomfortable and smiled awkwardly.

after ye nanzhou hung up the phone, chen vice-tai heard him mention himself and asked, "xiao ye, who is coming?"

ye nanzhou was about to speak, when shen taichang picked up the question and said unhurriedly, "i asked xiaoye to find someone to come, and it just so happened that you were here, and i will see you."

"is it?" chen vice tai fox doubt, but at this time? such a coincidence? let ye nanzhou find it?

although zheng haiyu was also confused, his reaction was not as fast as chen vice-tai's.

he was also worried about the production of the program "cubs rush forward", and this dish was delivered to him, and he had to take it.

there was a knock at the door.

ye nanzhou got up and went to open the door.

grim today changed into a dark blue business t-shirt, the bottom of the jeans is also decent, a pair of black square-headed cowhide shoes on the feet, it can be seen that it is obviously packed. when he saw ye nanzhou, he smiled lightly: "won't it come too early?" shen

taichang's loud voice came out of the office: "xiao yan, come in." grim stepped

into the office and saw three people sitting inside, he had seen shen tai, and greeted him, "hello shen tai, i haven't seen him in many years."

shen taichang pointed to the sofa, let him sit, and then pointed to the other two: "our deputy director, chen vice-tai, this is xiao zheng, who is engaged in variety shows like you." tthe

clatter in xiao zheng's heart suddenly became louder.

of course, he knew grim, although he did not cooperate positively, but he had heard grim's name when he first entered the industry, and later severe's accident was invisibly banned, and he naturally heard about it.

but what did shen taichang ask ye nanzhou to invite yan yan to do?

director shen did not give chen vice-tai and zheng haiyu too much time to ponder, while pouring tea for yan yan, he said: "xiaoye's program, i am ready to give xiao yan a try." it just so happens that old chen you are also here, and you also give opinions.

zheng haiyu panicked this time, how can he kill a grim one halfway?

chen vice-tai was unhappy in his heart, but he still had to pretend to be calm on his face, and just asked: "what program has xiao yan been busy with recently?" have time to come over and take over our live variety show? grim

arm rested on his leg, crossed his fingers, looked up slightly, and replied: "busy with a network talent show,

just settled, and then there is more time."

chen vice-tai then asked, "then do you know anything about our show?"

ye nanzhou replied on his behalf: "teacher yan was at the scene of the program recording last saturday, and we talked about the details of the program. teacher yan gave a lot of constructive advice, he is the first batch of producers in china to do live variety shows, and he has more experience in such programs.

shen taichang smiled and squinted: "i also let xiao yan make a plan, xiao yan, did it?" you are an important member of my old yellow calendar, but you can't let me pigeons go! ggrim reacted

quickly, smiled, and said, "i have an idea, let's talk to shen tai in detail for a while." satisfied

, shen taichang leaned back and looked comfortably at chen vice-tai and zheng haiyu.