chapter165

xiao lotus found that after telling the truth to her father, the large watermelon pressed on the top of her head disappeared, and the whole person was relaxed.

when he eats, he strives to be a sensible and thoughtful baby.

he used a large spoon to catch a little beef for grandma: "grandma, you eat meat."

fang jing handed the bowl over, "thank you xiao lotus, good."

xiao lotus fished another spoonful for the two fathers, trying to paste it next to father ye.

ye nanzhou simply held the little baby to eat, pinching his small spoon to feed a mouthful of tender steamed eggs.

little lotus snuggled into her father's arms and looked up at her handsome and gentle father.

dad still loves him ~

too good ~

xiao lotus ate the steamed egg, muttered: "daddy, xiao lotus will talk to lu lu's brother in a moment, and he will talk to his brother..."

otherwise, my brother was still helping him hide it.

"okay, let's call after dinner." ye nanzhou sent some fried greens to the baby's mouth, and when he bit it, he said, "baby remember to tell his brother that grandma and dad didn't blame their brother, okay?"

"well," xiao lotus hugged his father's arm and rubbed his father's arm, "xiao lotus knows."

yuan zheng wiped his mouth for him: "eat well."

xiao lotus was busy sitting upright on his father's lap, picking up a small spoon and eating it himself. <

after eating, xiao lotus sneaked to the small garden to call lu lu's brother, and fang jing thought about how many mosquitoes there were in the garden, and some were not at ease, so he watched from a distance.

ye nanzhou and yuan zheng were sitting in the living room, and their eyes also fell on the small figure, talking to lu lu while scratching the leaves, and they didn't know what to say.

yuan zheng said while drinking water: "you didn't see lu lu like that, you weren't panicked at all, and it is estimated that you will give our baby advice on how to deal with us." this child will be a big man in the future. he guessed

that 80% of the way home to write was taught by lu lu.

ye nanzhou thought about lu lu's appearance in the show, indeed he was calm and calm every time, and he had a calm and relaxed temperament at a young age.

yuan zheng was blind: "you say, our baby is our own thoughts?" wasn't lu lu helping him think of a small idea?

ye nanzhou smiled: "after you see the baby finished, is it much easier?" if there is still a layer of lies, it is estimated that we must continue to be weak-minded. in the end, it is

his own child, although the time spent together is not long, but that little character can always be understood.

yuan zheng shook his head, lay down on the sofa, and sighed: "it's okay now, wait for two years, the two little devil heads conspire to do something small bad, it won't be so easy for us to know." ye nanzhou looked at the

cute little guy, remembering the uneasiness in his big wet eyes just now, and said to yuan zheng: "we also have to work hard, don't become a parent who doesn't dare to tell us the truth."

yuan zheng put one arm on the back of his head and held him with the other.

the two of them intertwined their fingers and both laughed. <