chapter189

milk tea shop.

the two of them whispered about buying couple outfits for a while, and couple rings and so on, and they were going to go to the jewelry store.

just as i was leaving, a familiar figure stepped in from outside the store.

almost instinctively, ye jingyan bounced away from lu jinchen's side and sat half a meter away.

lu jinchen frowned: "what's wrong?"

before

ye jingyan could answer, he saw people coming from outside the store smiling and coming forward to greet him.

"ye jingyan? why are you here? he is

the senior of the film club and the drama club, tao gu.

he also knew lu jinchen, smiled and nodded with him, and introduced his mother to them.

ye jingyan stood up and said hello to tao gu's mother.

lu jinchen also stood up.

tao gu asked warmly, "ye jingyan, are you so delicious?" i am also the first time to come into this shop, you help me recommend it? "it was

ok. matcha is more delicious. ye jingyan said truthfully, he let go of some, and asked tao gu's mother to sit down, "auntie, you sit, here you scan the code to order food."

he was too nervous just now, deeply afraid that tao gu would see something, but then he realized that the speed of his "bounce" seemed to hurt lu jinchen a little, and at the moment he was a little timid, and did not dare to look into his eyes.

tao gu's mother saw that these two children looked good and quite sensible, full of kindness, she smiled and nodded, opened the mobile phone and began to scan the code. <

tao gu put the shopping bag in his hand on the sofa chair and said, "in a few days, a spanish kulen caban theater troupe will perform at our school, and when the time comes, i will get you a ticket, and you remember to come."

"well, okay, thank you senior." ye jingyan rubbed his hair.

he is not a member of the drama club, but he just happens to be in the film club with tao gu, and he will be present at every film club event, so he is very familiar with tao gu.

ye jingyan waved at him, and also waved at his mother: "then let's go first, see you later."

lu jinchen also said to them: "goodbye senior, goodbye aunt."

tao gu's mother smiled: "good, goodbye classmates." when

the two of them walked out of the milk tea shop, tao gu's mother said, "the small one is a student, right?" it looks pretty small, it looks really good.

tao gu nodded, their film club's regular weekly film screenings, there are always a few people who go to ye jingyan, which is already the consensus of the rest of the community.

tao gu remembered that a classmate told him a few days ago that he saw ye jingyan and lu jinchen standing together and talking together on a date by the river.

could it be that the two of them are in love now, he thought?

didn't you hear that they were brothers who grew up together?

it is estimated that it should have been done earlier, not until now, right?

tao gu didn't think much of it, and discussed with his mother what milk tea to drink. <

he himself in school will not come to such an expensive mall to drink such expensive milk tea, today there is his mother to invite guests, he naturally has to choose well.