chapter128

ye nanzhou and yuan zheng both cried and laughed, and it was the first time they saw xiao bao's reaction.

xiao lotus followed the two fathers, shook lu lu's brother's hand, and walked outside the door together to meet grandma.

fang jing asked the driver to send it, and when she came down from the back seat, she saw her son and a little boy, and she smiled softly at them.

the first time lu lu saw little elk's grandmother, because there was no elderly female elder in his own world, listening to little elk's description, he thought that this grandmother would be a very majestic kind of white-haired and pale, but he didn't expect to look like a gentle-looking aunt.

but the little elk said that this grandmother would beat uncle yuan.

after lu lu saw the real person, it was a little difficult to imagine this picture.

yuan zheng stepped forward and helped her take something from the trunk: "mom, are you tired?"

fang jing waved at xiao lotus and lu lu.

xiao lotus stood next to her father's big long legs, pinched the edge of her pants legs, looked up and smiled at her grandmother, and greeted her in a soft voice: "grandma is good."

yuan zheng said in his heart: when i saw my grandmother, i was too well-behaved.

fang jing nodded, bent down and asked the little grandson, "xiao lotus, this is lu lu, right?" grandma didn't admit it, right?

"hmm~" xiao lotus was surprised, how did grandma know that this was lu lu's brother?

fang jing said to lu lu, "hello lu lu, i am xiao lotus's grandmother." in

life, lu lu seems to be smaller than when he was live, and in the close-up, lu lu is calmer, probably because there is a four-year-old lotus as a contrast, slightly mature. <

lu lu whispered, "grandma is good."

fang jing saw the curiosity in xiao lotus's big eyes and explained, "grandma watched your live game yesterday, xiao lotus and lu lu are very smart. "is

it true?" little lotus blinked her eyes, grandma has watched the show?

fang jing smiled and said, "yes, grandma was also worried when she saw lu lu ranking at the bottom, but lu lu performed very well in the afternoon, and the ranking rushed up." not only grandma, grandma also watched it with friends, and everyone liked you very much.

xiao lotus suddenly felt that grandma didn't seem to be so fierce, he was a little shy, he shook lu lu's brother's hand and smiled with his small mouth.

fang jing stretched out her hand, and her soft palm was spread flat in front of the cute little grandson: "xiao lotus, can grandma hold you?"

xiao lotus saw her grandmother's hand, subconsciously looked at her uncle's face, and grabbed the little finger on the side of her father's pants and carefully rubbed it twice.

ye nanzhou noticed it, and was a little worried that the baby had mustard in his heart, and was about to invite aunt fang to go in first, when he saw the little baby let go of his hand.

xiao lotus raised her small hand, but did not fully put it into grandma's hand, and timidly whispered, "grandma, will you hit your uncle today?"

ye nanzhou glanced at yuan zheng, and the two raised eyebrows at each other.

fang jing smiled: "no, grandma will never beat her uncle again." if xiao lotus sees it, he will protect his uncle, okay? her

palm moved slightly, signaling the little cutie to hand it over to herself.