chapter151

on the scene of the show, the young contestants are sitting back and forth, coupled with the obstruction of the inflatable ponies, if they do not deliberately turn back, they cannot see each other's game progress.

however, the sound of metal balls and metal screws in the glass bottle was endless, making the atmosphere extremely tense.

little lotus scratched his little ears, and he observed the long screws and nuts that blocked the wooden sticks, which he had seen before, and he knew that the nuts and screws should be unscrewed before the wooden sticks could be pulled out.

but how do you unscrew it?

little lotus puffed up her cheeks, shook the bottle, watched the metal ball dangle around, and suddenly had a little solution.

at this time, some children have obviously felt the inflatable pony sinking, shouting: "brother jiawen, can you let the pony stop!"

cai jiawen replied, "this is not okay, you can quickly pull out and leave the inflatable pony." come on.

to take into account the "safety" under their feet, many children could not sink their hearts to study the bottle, but just kept shaking, trying to shake the stick out.

"how is this played?" does anyone know? "it should

be using the only metal ball that can be moved, and slowly unscrew the screws, but is it time?"

"you see, the nuts in each bottle are only half screwed, not screwed, faster than the bottom ones. the point is to discover the trick.

"ah! little sweet lotus will meet! he knows how to play. <

in

the picture, xiao lotus puts the bottle upside down, lets the metal ball naturally roll down the bottleneck position, stuck on the nut of the wooden stick, and tries to rub the nut on the metal ball by twitching the wooden stick, twisting the nut in this way.

but at the beginning, xiao lotus rubbed the opposite direction, but instead twisted the nut inward, he was frightened, he stared, thought about it, and quickly rubbed it in reverse.

the sound of metal touching glass rings rhythmically.

but xiao lotus's feet had already touched the water, and before he could react, he heard someone shouting, "i don't want to sit in the water, what should i do?" a

small friend in front of him complained without replying: "you don't talk, you are so noisy!" the

children behind him also said, "don't move around, i also moved!"

cai jiawen was worried about whether the child was sitting unwell, and rushed forward to inquire, only because he could not play the result and was irritable.

all the inflatable ponies began to go down, and xiao lotus felt his little ass cool.

well, the water is flooded to the fart, not happy!

a little friend also seemed to be on the verge of giving up, and began to look down at the pony: "isn't it inflated, why can't it float?"

cai jiawen was amused: "because the children sit on it a little heavy and press down, and it is fixed to the pole, so when the pole goes down, it goes down into the water." the children are

not happy anymore. <

xiao lotus, who was twitching the wooden stick while hating to enter the water, seemed to hear the rhythmic sound coming from lu lu's brother in front of him, and he guessed that his brother must also know how to play.