chapter10

early morning.

as soon as xiao ke woke up, he seemed to hear a faint dreaming sound from xiao lotus next to him, humming continuously.

in his sleepy eyes, he touched the lotus root, but unexpectedly touched the hot forehead of the little lotus.

how is it hot like a hot potato?

"lotus?"

xiao ke woke up, stood up straight, and rubbed his hot cheeks, ears, and neck with his palms.

i have a fever.

in the room, chen jingming on the other bed heard the movement and asked softly, "brother?" what's wrong? he lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

xiao ke said softly, "xiao lotus has a fever." it's all right, jingming, you go to sleep, i'll go get the thermometer.

chen jingming said without thinking, "no, i'll go, i know where." he tugged at the shorts at the end of the bed and casually put them on his legs, and walked over lightly to open the door.

several of their boys lived in the same house, and over the years they had taken turns to have headaches and brain fever in the middle of the night or even vomiting and diarrhea, and everyone had experience and would not appear flustered.

xiao ke crossed his legs and took the hot lotus out of the quilt.

the night before yesterday, grandpa also told him alone that if a child experiences a special scene for the first time after birth, he is most likely to be frightened and sick, so he specifically told him to keep an eye on it.

xiao ke saw xiao lotus on the way back from the gymnasium yesterday, and he still wondered if grandpa was worried.

outcome...... <

sure enough, grandpa ate more salt.

-

the little lotus is muddy, the eyes are too sour to open, the two cheeks show a sick red halo after the high fever, the eyelashes are wet, and the hot flashes are uncomfortable.

"is the little lotus awake?" it's all right for us little lotus. grandma chen coaxed him gently.

xiao lotus had a blue anti-fever patch on his forehead, and he blinked his eyes, trying to see clearly that his grandmother also wanted to lie to his grandmother, but his throat was as uncomfortable as smoke, and his eyes could not be opened.

several voices rang out at the same time: "little lotus?

xiao lotus saw the faces of his brothers and sisters in his blurred vision, and they were all concerned about him.

although grandma chen's reaction to xiao lotus was slow, she was indeed awake.

at the beginning of the morning, the body temperature was a little more than thirty-eight degrees, first wiped his body to cool down, the forehead was pasted with a fever patch, and slowly the body temperature came down slightly, and now it has stabilized.

it's just that the originally small round face is pasted with a square large fever reduction sticker, and the whole face looks smaller and more pitiful.

grandma chen whispered to the children, "my brother is awake, is this relieved?" jing ming, jing han, you take your younger brothers and sisters to breakfast, don't be hungry, look back xiao lotus is not good, you should be sick. go for it. as

soon as they got up in the morning, they learned that xiao lotus had a high fever, so they kept watch, saying that they would not walk away at all, saying that they would wait for xiao lotus to wake up before going to breakfast. <