chapter187

after breakfast, ye jingyan and lu jinchen nestled in the sofa to read articles such as the steps and techniques of online love.

ye jingyan held the diced fruit cut by jinchen in his hand and carefully read an article titled "one hundred small things that people in love must do".

the first is to hold hands and walk around the road.

ye jingyan ate something and said vaguely, "we have done this"

lu jinchen continued to slide down the screen.

the second ride on the ferris wheel has also been achieved.

the third is seen as sunrise and sunset, and the same is achieved -

and countless times.

the two of them have been traveling and playing together since childhood, not to mention the sunset and moon birth, and even the meteor aurora has been experienced together.

the fourth one eats the same ice cream.

the fifth is to watch movies.

ye jingyan was almost half lying on lu jinchen's lap, his fingers couldn't wait to drag down the entire article, and looked up at him in amazement: "brother, it seems that we have already done all the things we have to do to fall in love.

lu jinchen pointed to one of them and said, "although we have all done it, it is different." "huh

?" ye jingyan put down the fruit plate and circled on the sofa, his head resting on his knees, curious, "what's different?" don't we eat ice cream together and watch a movie to see the sunrise? for

the first time, ye jingyan felt that his life really had lu jinchen's shadow everywhere.

that's what he expected as a kid, and now he can do it. <

that's great, too!

from his point of view, lu jinchen's chin and jaw line can be seen, filled with the breath of maturity and youth unique to twenty-year-olds.

lu jinchen bent down to pick him up and let him sit directly on his lap.

"huh?" ye jingyan exclaimed, frightened by his excessive strength, and an arm instinctively grabbed his neck.

although i usually cuddle and cuddle habitually, this seems to be the first time i have grown up to sit on his lap.

and......

ye jingyan's gaze was now slightly higher than the height of his eyebrows, and he usually looked up at him slightly, and suddenly like this, he was still a little unaccustomed to it.

most importantly, lu jinchen's eyes are born well, the long eye shape is somewhat similar to the phoenix eye, the eye head is slightly pointed and the end of the eye is slightly wide, the end of the eye is higher than the eye head, the eyelashes are just more slender and dense at the end of the eye, when the eye curtain moves slightly, the eyelashes fall and rise again, there is a kind of beauty of the phoenix feather fanning arbitrarily.

for the first time, ye jingyan studied his eyebrows and eyes so carefully, and he looked dumbfounded.

lu jinchen pressed his forehead against his forehead and asked, "what's wrong?" got excited to see it? "not

really!" ye jingyan patted him on the shoulder, "i was just thinking, brother, you don't look like uncle lu at all, why did someone say that you were like you when you were a child?"

lu jinchen smiled: "what others say casually, do you believe it?"

ye jingyan looked at him and smiled, and patted him again: "because some people say that you are like, i also asked two fathers, saying that i am not like them, which makes me sulk myself."