chapter194

on wednesday night, ye nanzhou rested at home, but he was restless, and his eyelids jumped with him.

originally, he and yuan zheng were sitting on the edge of the bed in the bedroom and the sofa in the living room, only to see him get up and walk around the bed, causing yuan zheng to raise his eyebrows and look at him.

yuan zheng asked, "what's wrong with you?" what was lost? he

came over and tried to help find it.

when ye nanzhou heard him say this, he stood still, looked at the bedside table, and guessed whether he had lost something himself, so he was a little flustered. he asked, "what's jumping in the left eye?"

yuan zheng didn't quite believe this, and casually asked in a playful tone, "jumping god?"

"tell you seriously, don't you pull it." ye nanzhou didn't look at him angrily.

yuan zheng saw that his eyelids were really trembling, and rushed forward to put his arms around him: "is it into the eyelashes?" let me see?

ye nanzhou stood still and asked him to help check it out.

yuan zheng didn't find any clues, but just saw that he was really rude and elegant, and couldn't help but kiss him on the eyebrows: "ye nanzhou, are you playing tricks to seduce me?"

ye nanzhou sneered, too lazy to pay attention to him, and gently rubbed his eyelids: "so i am so panicked?" it's like throwing something away.

because of his panic, yuan zheng also became nervous, he did not believe in what was jumping in his left eye and right eye, but he was afraid that something was really wrong." let's go see the good baby in advance? ye nanzhou glanced

at him, and his eyes flashed slightly under the lamp: "you want to go with me."

yuan zheng put his arms around him and sat down: "that is! our old husband and wife should always have a tacit understanding for so many years. i'll let the assistant buy a ticket now, how about the afternoon ticket the day after tomorrow? jjust over there for dinner break.

ye nanzhou thought well, so that tomorrow he could still handle some work, not too hasty, and then agreed: "good." he was

still a little uneasy, went to the bedside table to get his mobile phone, "i'll send a wechat message to the baby."

ye nanzhou: "baby, what are you doing?" daddy misses you so much]

little lotus baby: [daddy! i miss you too! then several night scenes

of the river pop out on the screen, including the backs of fitness students on the rainbow track and the dim lights on the other side of the river.

ye nanzhou: [it's pretty good, is it cold or not?"】 walking around with your roommate? little

lotus baby: "it's not cold today, it's very warm. it

was

another

tall back photo, which was lu jinchen, who was familiar to ye nanzhou.

yuan zheng leaned over to look at the conversation: "then it's all right, don't panic." otherwise, i'll go to the hospital tomorrow for a check-up. i'm with that too.

ye nanzhou frowned, "why don't you care about me so much?" i only had a medical check-up at the tv station last month, no problem. you read the examination report and said i was in good health. you forgot so quickly now? his tone became

more and more wrong, and yuan zheng realized that the problem was big.

yuan zheng grabbed his arm and said quickly, "this, then i care about you." you say you're flustered, and i'm worried, right? definitely the first reaction to do the examination. ye nanzhou was