chapter152

the children and brother gavin arrive at the final stage of the game, where there are fifteen blue play tools similar to seesaws on the shore, one end fixed to the shore and the other with seats.

xiao lotus stared at this game device, and he didn't like it in his heart, and it looked like a small fart would enter the water.

his little ass had just dried.

some children are depressed because of the last round of defeat, the state is not good, and there is no specific reflection when they see fresh game tools.

in order to mobilize the emotions of the young players, cai jiawen let everyone sit down one by one and form a semi-circle: "children, before the game starts, my brother will play a small game with you to exercise your reaction."

xiao lotus nodded obediently, he liked the little game that jiawen's brother brought every time, simple and fun.

cai jiawen simply explained the rules of the game, which is the "positive and negative" of the vocabulary: "when the brother says a word, everyone will turn it around." for example, if my brother says left hand, you will answer me with the left hand. several of the

young players already understood, and shouted "left hand" along with brother jiawen.

cai jiawen smiled and said, "if everyone already understands, then we will start now." first everyone shouted together, and after a while the brother would name oh, don't lose your mind.

cai jiawen: "right."

xiao lotus said busily: "side ~ right ~"

cai jiawen: "rabbit! everyone

shouted in unison, "son! rabbit!

cai jiawen began to name alone: "watermelon, xiao lotus replied."

xiao lotus happily raised his little paw, "guaxi! <

cai jiawen pointed to yuze: "yesterday." yu

ze: "yesterday."

cai jiawen pointed to the landing again, laughing and making it more difficult: "swimming pool." lu lu reacted

quickly: "pool swimming."

xiao lotus looked at the landing brother adoringly and muttered excitedly, "brother is so powerful!" two

small hands gently tapped the inflatable cushion next to the thighs, and the body was still twisting and twisting.

lu lu poked the little elk's white little knee.

cai jiawen then asked all the little players to answer together, and several words were reported separately.

the scoreless mini-game makes the young players become relaxed, and by the way, they are active and active in their thinking, temporarily getting rid of the impact of the game failure just now.

the final round officially begins.

each of the younger players received five baby orange water balloons from their brothers and sisters.

little lotus holds a round orange baby water ball in her arms, soft and puffy, and pinch it up to have fun.

"this round of the game is to cooperate with the leader's brothers and sisters, and after a while everyone will draw lots to decide which team leader to cooperate with." we will give the children five questions each, within the specified time, the children are responsible for answering, if the answer is wrong, the leader will be punished.

with cai jiawen's words, the leading brothers and sisters came on the field and sat in the designated play area, that is, the "seesaw" punishment chair.