chapter199

yuan zheng slept very deeply, and it was only when he slowly woke up in the twilight.

it was special, the moment he woke up, he was extremely awake.

knowing what space you are in, knowing what to do, and knowing what to do, life never seems to be as clear as this moment.

the room was quiet, and he got up lightly, and when he went around the curtain, he saw father and son sleeping hunched over each other.

the little baby is smaller than the pillow on which ye nanzhou leans, soft as a small clump of clouds, and it looks extremely warm and cute in the winter evening.

yuan zheng gently sat in a chair next to the bed, quietly admiring the little baby's sleeping face, and her cheeks looked like two milky little fudges.

he felt that the little baby was somewhat similar to ye nanzhou, especially when the big one and the small one were close together, the slender eyelashes fell under the eyes, and they all looked quiet and docile.

in addition to crying once at birth, the little baby did not seem to cry again for a day and a night, it was a particularly sensible and well-behaved little baby, even the doctors and nurses who came to do the examination were even amazed, and told the two fathers that the baby should be better to take in the future.

yuan zheng attributed all this to ye nanzhou, who must have inherited his quiet and gentle qualities.

he was wandering, and he noticed the little baby's eyelids fluttering, and the thin and thick eyelashes fluttering slightly.

yuan zheng was stunned, looked down and carefully observed, and found that the little baby's eyes were open at once, and the big black eyes were staring at him with great energy. <

yuan zheng was ecstatic and blinked uncertainly, only to see that the little baby's big round eyes were like cats, looking at him for a moment, and the bright eyes were like two clear springs, clearly imprinting his face.

both father and son observed each other motionlessly, greeting each other for the first time with their eyes.

the little baby seemed to be very curious about yuan zheng, and the small head of the round toot moved against ye nanzhou.

although it was only a small movement, ye nanzhou instinctively woke up, and as soon as he opened his eyes, he saw yuan zheng at the side of the bed, holding the little baby's little feet with one hand, and tears oozing from the corners of his eyes.

yuan zheng lowered his head close to the little baby, buried his face in his little belly, and choked sullenly: "our baby has opened his eyes."

ye nanzhou gently raised his hand and rubbed his ears and hair, did not mention the previous events, only looked down and coaxed the quiet little baby and said: "baby? daddy is crying, baby and daddy smile okay?

yuan zheng raised his head, his eyes were slightly red as he looked at the little baby, his fingers wanted to touch his eyes but did not dare to touch them, and whispered, "why are our baby's eyes so good-looking?" it's so bright. watery

, like transparent glass beads, with a little halo, shining.

ye nanzhou looked into his eyes and then at the little baby: "like your eyes." yyuan

zheng and the baby's eyes are indeed very similar, mainly the pupils are pure black, but yuan zheng's eyebrows are born sharply, a pair of black eyes will make him look more threatening, and the baby's facial features have not yet grown, round and large black eyes and slender long eyelashes combined together, it looks like a live-action version of the doll doll.