chapter80

little lotus was held by his father's little hand, and walked around his father's big house very seriously, he liked his father's big bed, with a dark blue soft quilt, which looked soft and comfortable; his favorite was the rocking chair on the balcony, which felt like he was in his father's arms when he sat in it and gently shook it.

xiao lotus happily hugged the small pillow on the sofa, shrunk his two little feet and shook it towards the sky, and outside was the sunset close to the evening, and his whole body was wrapped in a warm light, incomparably happy.

"daddy!"

little lotus turned around in the rocking chair, her little paws on the armrest, and her big eyes stared at her father selling cuteness.

ye nanzhou gently shook the recliner and asked, "what's wrong with the baby?" "

daddy!"

xiao lotus just wanted to call out to his cute and loving father, and he didn't want to do anything about it.

after he screamed, he quickly lay on the rocking chair, fluttering up and down himself, feeling endless pleasure in the rocking chair.

yuan zheng stood in the living room, gazing at the father and son on the balcony, his brother was looking down and smiling, and xiao budian made a brisk laugh from time to time, and in the distance was the clouds and the blue sky breeze, all of which made him feel calm and peaceful.

he held up his phone and let the scene stay in the album permanently.

ye nanzhou turned his face sideways and asked, "are you really going to buy vegetables?" when

xiao lotus heard the words of buying vegetables, she stood on the rocking chair with the armrest.

ye nanzhou was worried that the baby had accidentally fallen, and his right arm was wrapped around his back.

yuan zheng stepped forward, pressed his arms on the back of the rocking chair, and approached the small dot in the chair and asked, "what do you do when you stand up so fast?" ddo you want to go grocery shopping with your uncle? xiao lotus looked

at her father, then at her uncle, and also leaned on the back of the rocking chair and looked at her uncle with big eyes: "uncle, where to buy vegetables?" xiao lotus also wants to go.

ye nanzhou thought, the little baby did not take a nap today, probably squinted a little on the way back from the forest park to the orphanage, and now the spirit is so good." baby wants to go, then let's go together.

he sat on his lap with the baby in his arms, "baby picks his favorite dish for a while and lets his uncle make it for us to eat."

"uh-huh," xiao lotus twisted her small body happily, holding her father's face and kissing her.

yuan zheng was shown a face, not willing to be left behind, and leaned over and asked: "bao bao, my uncle didn't say that you wouldn't

let you go, why do you only kiss your father?" and the uncle will have to cook for a while, don't you think the uncle is very good? "huh

?" xiao lotus tilted his small head, leaned his side face against his father's chest, and said somewhat shyly, "uncle is very good." but dad was exceptional.

ye nanzhou won a great victory, holding the baby in one arm and standing up: "go, let's go to the supermarket and buy vegetables."

"mm-hmm~" xiao lotus hugged his father's neck and said to his uncle who was still leaning on the back of the chair, "uncle, let's go~"

yuan zheng's body did not move, turned around, and said: "baby, uncle is so sad, uncle can't drive, what to do?"

xiao lotus wondered, "is this the case?"