chapter97

that night, after the end of the first issue of "tianlai", ouyang han left in the company's car. he asked the agent mi linlin in the car: "sister linlin, did teacher ye send you the group photo?"

"i looked down, teacher ye said that i would definitely send it." mi linlin brought two artists, busier, the two mobile phones on hand took turns to use, she talked, while putting down the mobile phone in her hand to find another one in the bag, sure enough, there was a wechat message from [extreme orange-leaf production].

she held up her mobile phone and dangled it in front of ouyang han, smiled and said, "look. if he didn't want to take a picture of you, he wouldn't have agreed to let the child take a picture with you.

there are two pictures on the

wechat dialog box, one is that xiao lotus is smiling happily, and the other is that ouyang han is smiling more relaxed.

after mi linlin downloaded all the original pictures, she forwarded them to ouyang han and instructed, "don't send them out, teacher ye is cautious." today i saw that although they came, the camera did not come to them.

"i know, i promised teacher ye." ouyang han opened his mobile phone and looked at the group photo, "xiao lotus is really cute and polite, when can i have such a well-behaved child?"

mi linlin made the seat next to him, kicked his foot: "good job young people, career upswing period don't think about falling in love, looking for death?"

ouyang han quickly shut up.

mi linlin said: "i just asked teacher ye if the soundtrack of his web drama can be cooperated with you, and he asked us to choose some songs to go over and go back to the production team to decide together." don't forget. teacher ye is more rigorous at work than in life, and the things he promises are not to let go of pigeons.

ouyang han nodded, "okay, sister lin." a

small assistant next to him who did not make a sound said: "sister lin, ouyang is on the hot search, and he is still climbing up." <

mi linlin smiled: "good, keep trying!" ouyang han is

also very happy, he knows that his personality is not particularly able to do things, and he is not ready to stir up the heat, basically after his debut, he is rarely on the hot search, and today he can be in "tianlai" and the previous singer pk on the hot search, really very happy.

there are also people in the wechat group at home who forward the hot search news, and some of the marketing numbers that are used to scolding people are praising him.

there are many elders in this group, and they all send various middle-aged and elderly emojis to raise a glass for him.

ouyang han looked all the way down, and it was rare to see his cousin ouyang xuan, who was far away

in canada, also sent a "thumbs up" that came with wechat.

when ouyang han was a child, because of his physical relationship, he lived in his uncle's house for a while, he was five or six years younger than this cousin, and he had always been taken care of by his cousin.

after a series of changes in the uncle's family, the cousin had to marry a rich old man in exchange for funds for the family company, and then the cousin gave birth to a child, and he rarely returned to china.

even, ouyang han rarely sees her cousin talking in the wechat group at home, and generally others reply to private chats.

ouyang han thought about it and clicked on his cousin's wechat.

[sister, did you eat breakfast?] the

time difference between toronto and the country is twelve hours, and it should be around nine o'clock in the morning.