chapter117

"cub rush forward" live broadcast scene.

thirty-five children entered the seven teams of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple through the lottery.

in the play area, on the ground is a huge lucky wheel, and the children stand on the corresponding color blocks.

in the center of the turntable is a long, thin three-dimensional pointer.

the little lotus is the purple group, and the lulu brother is the cyan group.

he muttered a small mouth in frustration, stood somewhere behind him, and moved his little foot toward the adjacent cyan group with a small tiptoe.

"what is the little sugar lotus doing?" oh, in preparation for sneaking a change of group! "let

him change!" the poor baby couldn't fight alongside his brother every time.

"if they all advance smoothly, the next issue will not only not be able to fight side by side, but even become an opponent ~ hee-hee, bad aunt likes to hear oh ~ "

lu lu put the little elk's little toe against his feet and smiled at him, as if to say that his brother was not far away.

but then he couldn't laugh.

because yu ze drew a group with the small elk.

xiao lotus hadn't noticed yet, and he was preoccupied with thinking, how can he be in a group with his brother?

before the game starts, cai jiawen let the children get acquainted with each other first.

"now on, the five kids in each color group are teammates, you know? let's help each other and work together! "

good!"

cai jiawen asked everyone to stand in seven small circles hand in hand in the color area: "let's play a simple mini-game to warm up first." tthis game, which everyone must have played, is called radish squat. my brother said which color to squat down, which team was going to squat down. he recounted

the rules, in which the five young players who reacted slowly and made a mistake would enter the center of the circle, and the remaining children continued to hold hands until all the children in one group lost.

but it does not count towards the results of the game, it is just a small game.

lu lu was in the green group, watching the little elk being held by yu ze's small hand.

he frowned.

if you change to another person, lu lu won't mind so much.

he had no feeling for yu ze, and now he began to dislike this little friend.

"look at lu xiaolu's small eyes, is this angry?"

"it seems that i have an opinion about yuze, do you not like yuze?"

"it should be yu ze and the little sugar lotus holding hands, tut, is it lu xiaolu who is jealous?"

"hug us lu xiaolu, sugar lotus ma ma ma love you yo, not angry just holding hands"

xiao lotus because he was towards his teammates, did not see the appearance of lu lu's brother, did not know that his brother was silently paying attention to him.

he smiled at the two children holding his left and right hands, bulging his cheeks and smiling, expressing his kindness.

cai jiawen slowly began, "the game begins!" rradish squat, carrot squat, carrot squat -"

the named children of the red team reacted very quickly and squatted down, without a single mistake, and stood up again with cai jiawen's gesture.

"blue radish squat-"