chapter129

after xiao lotus and her father sent lu lu's brother home, they were picked up by their father, and their father recently liked to use his uncle's hugging method, face to face.

little lotus also liked it, little fingers grabbed daddy's collar and twisted around, small mouth muttered: "daddy, grandma will live at home for a long time?" "no

, it won't." ye nanzhou kissed the little baby, "baby, do you believe that daddy, grandma is not fierce, let's stay with grandma for a while, okay?"

ye nanzhou thought that maybe the child had his own thinking, and continued: "if, dad said that if, baby spent half a day with grandma, still feel a little scared, just tell dad, dad help you." xiao lotus's chin rested

on his father's shoulder, and his small hand gently wrapped his arms around his father, slowly thinking that what his father said would generally be honored, and he chose to believe his father.

he softly responded, "uh-huh."

ye nanzhou rubbed the baby's cheek, "baby, daddy didn't hold you yesterday, didn't sleep well, is it okay to let daddy hold you during nap today?"

"okay dad." xiao lotus turned his side over the fleshy little cheeks, and his mouth cocked up to kiss his father's neck, "daddy, how about uncle together?"

ye nanzhou said, "good."

he told the baby that yuan zheng was frightened because he was holding a pillow in the early morning, and finally said, "uncle is also like his father, he misses the baby."

xiao lotus felt that the two fathers really cared about him, and he hugged his father a little tighter, and tweeted several times on his father's face: "whew! dad is so nice, uncle is so good. in

this section of the path, the father and son walked greasy and crooked, intimate and warm. <

when i got home, my uncle was sitting on the couch fiddling with a lot of small clothes, and my grandmother was gone.

he landed in his father's arms and ran upside down to his uncle.

ye nanzhou asked yuan zheng where his mother was with his eyes, yuan zheng glanced at the kitchen, and he slowly walked over.

in the kitchen, fang jing was talking to aunt jin about lunch, she was in good spirits and ready to get two dishes.

when ye nanzhou went in, he saw that aunt fang was extremely neat to handle a small pumpkin, originally he bought it to make pumpkin puree for the little baby, and bought a total of four or five.

fang jing cut the part of the pumpkin guati horizontally, like a small pumpkin lid, and dug out the pumpkin seeds underneath.

she smiled at ye nanzhou and said, "my friend's family always makes pumpkin steamed eggs for children to eat, and i just learned to make it for xiao lotus to taste."

ye nanzhou thought that aunt fang must be worrying about their affairs at home.

"auntie, in fact, you can rest, it's very tired in the morning."

fang jing washed the treated pumpkin and put it aside to drain and set aside.

"it's okay i'm not tired, i'm not sleeping now, and i can't sleep when you let me go to catch up."

she looked at the beef that aunt jin took out, and said, "i cook like that, the marinade is still ok, you and ah zheng love to eat, i will give you a five-spiced beef as a snack."

ye nanzhou nodded, and the brine made by aunt fang was indeed delicious.

-

xiao lotus threw down her uncle's leg and looked at the cute little clothes with delight: "uncle, where did the little clothes come from?" llook good! yuan zheng