chapter172

when they returned home from the hotel restaurant, xiao lotus and brother lu lu spoke in the back row with their ears close to their ears.

xiao lotus's small hand pressed against his mouth and said very quietly: "brother, father ye doesn't seem to be happy, isn't he?"

during

the meal, xiao lotus noticed that her father didn't seem to speak much, and it was grandpa and grandma and yuan's father who were talking.

usually, although dad doesn't talk a lot, he won't be as stuffy as he is today.

lu lu recalled ye's father's situation and replied softly, "it seems that they didn't laugh much." "

yes." xiao lotus's voice suddenly became louder and lost, and he saw ye daddy turn around gently, he quickly revealed a sweet smile, "daddy ~"

ye nanzhou read a little nervousness from the baby's expression, is the topic of the two little guys related to him?

he laughed: "are you talking bad things about daddy with your brother?"

xiao lotus waved his small hand and eagerly explained, "no, how can you say bad things about daddy?" daddy's fine.

lu lu said, "father ye, we didn't say anything bad." surely

not a good word?

he wasn't quite sure either.

ye nanzhou smiled lightly: "i know, you continue to say, daddy will not bother you."

little lotus saw his father turn over, and his big eyes tried to look out of the car window, although he could not find the car where grandpa and grandma were sitting, but in his heart he still felt that it was because of grandpa's appearance, so dad was sullen. <

the car turned several times, and xiao lotus knew that he was about to arrive home, so he leaned forward and asked, "daddy, does grandpa also live in our house?"

ye nanzhou replied, "well, in the room on the third floor." "

oh." xiao lotus pinched the seat belt and played with it, and her fingers went around.

when eating, i felt that grandpa was much better, but xiao lotus didn't seem to be able to get close to grandpa.

at this time, the car arrived outside lu lu's home.

a long figure came into view happily.

yuan zheng reminded the back row: "lu lu, your father is waiting for you." lu lu stretched

his small neck and looked forward, and sure enough, he saw that his father's figure was particularly conspicuous in the headlights, and he was already walking towards him.

he hurriedly said goodbye to the little elk: "little lotus, we will see you tomorrow, you are obedient." "my

brother is also obedient." little lotus pulled his brother's hand and waved it.

when lu mingqian opened the back car door, xiao lotus greeted him, the small round face was still the usual milk sweet and cute, and the tone was soft and soft: "uncle lu is good, if uncle lu goes home to cook for his brother, it will be better." it sounded

like he was giving lu lu a hug.

lu mingqian and the two fathers in the front row both laughed.

"well, uncle knows, thank you xiao lotus for taking care of us jin chen."

ye nanzhou got out of the car and told lu mingqian about going to their house for dinner later, and lu mingqian naturally had no opinion when he saw his son's appearance. <