chapter125

little lotus's round little face, big eyes confused.

he turned the small fork in disbelief, and his eyebrows were pulled down: "what about the big strawberries?" like

a puppy looking for a tail, xiao lotus bent down and turned his head to find the big strawberry, wondering, "how did the big strawberry run away on its own?"

yuan zheng was happy and touched and wanted to laugh.

little bit happy to come to deliver strawberries and surprises, the result is lost halfway and do not know, it is so clumsy and cute that people want to hold this little ball and rub it.

xiao lotus was fished up from behind by his uncle and held high, and he kicked his legs: "oh, uncle, xiao lotus lost the strawberries."

yuan zheng kissed the little one's forehead: "go, uncle look for it with you." as

soon as the eldest and the youngest came out of the kitchen, they saw a large red strawberry on the white cloud-patterned floor tile lying alone.

jomo is a small lotus walking along the wall, and when the back of the hand is behind, the strawberry is too heavy and falls.

xiao lotus twisted toward the strawberry in his uncle's arms, "oh, how did it fall?" it was

all xiao lotus who was careless, and he patronized to surprise his uncle, but failed.

yuan zheng took a paper towel from the cabinet and bent down to pick up the strawberry while wiping off the water stains on the ground.

this kind of thing was left behind, and he was only responsible for calling out to his aunt to deal with it, but recently he has brought children, and dealing with this kind of thing is simply handy.

xiao lotus's little mouth was cocked high, and when he saw that his uncle was about to throw it, he hugged his arm: "uncle, it is not dirty, and it can be eaten." <

yuan zheng looked at it and said, "bao bao, if you fall to the ground, you don't want it, it doesn't matter."

xiao lotus raised his eyebrows and muttered, "don't do it." strawberries grow so big, they must be very hard, do not throw them away. in the

past, when i was at home, the fruit fell on the ground, and the grandparents would not lose it directly.

at this moment, ye nanzhou happened to walk in and saw that they seemed to have a small dispute: "what's wrong?"

xiao lotus reached out to her father to hug her, and when she was firmly held by her father, she grunted and told her father about it.

yuan zheng threw the problem to ye nanzhou: "what do you think?

he shook the big strawberry in his hand.

ye nanzhou rubbed his little face with the back of his hand: "daddy knows, daddy deal with it." he put the

baby on the cooking table, let him sit down, took the strawberry in yuan zheng's hand and rinsed it again, and then took out the small fruit knife and cut off the little bit of the big strawberry that was smashed on the outside, as if to peel the strawberry and expose the intact flesh inside.

xiao lotus reached out to his father, grabbed it with his little finger, squeezed the strawberry, and poked his uncle's arm: "uncle you see, the big strawberry becomes a small strawberry, it can still be eaten."

yuan zheng propped his hands on the sides of xiao bu's body, leaned close to his head and kissed him: "uncle saw it, uncle will next time!"

ye nanzhou flushed the fruit knife and said to the baby, "baby, not everything can do this, you know?" some of the dirty ones on the ground are thrown directly, otherwise they will get sick after eating, especially if you are still small, the stomach is relatively weak, and many things are best thrown away. "