chapter164

xiao lotus was afraid of being seen by her father and grandmother, so she kept whispering to lu lu's brother and muttering.

lu lu glanced at the adult in front of him, his lips almost pressed against the little elk's ear, and whispered, "xiao lotus, do you want to go to your brother's house for one night?" "huh

?" xiao lotus was stunned, but didn't he say that he was going to accompany grandma?

didn't he pretend not to receive the small class uniform in order to prevent his grandmother from coming home?

little lotus was a little confused about the relationship, he shook his head, and whispered, "brother, little lotus plays with grandma."

lu lu nodded, worried that the little elk would show his horse's feet.

at this moment, xiao lotus saw that grandma turned her face, and he immediately exaggerated at the same time bent his eyebrows and cocked the corners of his mouth.

yuan zheng noticed in the rearview mirror, what the hell was going on?

he thought that lu lu must be the one who knew, so would lu lu say? or is lu lu also involved?

fang jing asked, "xiao lotus, grandma wants to take you and lu lu out to dinner tomorrow, are you optimistic?" lulu do you have time?

xiao lotus was stunned, he did not expect his grandmother to invite them to dinner, and suddenly a small ant climbed up in his heart, crawling around in a panic, causing him to be distraught.

grandma is so good, but he joins forces with lu lu's brother to deceive grandma...

xiao lotus suddenly seemed to be trapped by a dense web of guilt, and suddenly did not know what to do.

his little heel kicked the seat uneasily.

lu lu reacted quickly and preemptively replied, "okay, grandma, i told my father to go out to eat tomorrow night." <

"well behaved." fang jing smiled at the child, and when she saw the little appearance of xiao lotus's soul not guarding the house, she asked, "is xiao lotus very tired in class today?" want to sleep?

although

the students of the primary one class still take a nap like the kindergarten class, after all, they need to go to class for a long time, and it is inevitable that they will be tired.

this is also a very painful point for fang jing, two fathers are good to follow the child, but it is a little inappropriate to really let the four-year-old child go to the first grade.

xiao lotus shook her head: "grandma, xiao lotus doesn't want to sleep." grandma let's have dinner tomorrow? with my brother? what about dad, can daddy go?

fang jing smiled: "grandma took you to let the two fathers go to the date and dinner alone, okay?" "

hmm." xiao lotus was a little unresponsive, if he put it in the usual time he would be happy to "um ~", now there seems to be a big watermelon hanging above his head, watermelon has the risk of hitting his small head at any time, he can't be happy.

yuan zheng can basically be sure that there is indeed a problem with the small point, and it is a big problem.

it seems that tonight, he will have to find a magnifying glass and take a good look at this little devil's head.

when he arrived outside lu lu's house, xiao lotus saw that his father was already helping his brother drive the car door, and quickly grabbed his brother's hand: "brother!

lu lu pointed to his small watch: "if there is something, call my brother, and my brother will drive a small motorcycle to come over, very quickly."

"hmm~" little lotus nodded heavily, slightly relieved. <