chapter51

yuan zheng was disliked.

but yuan zheng could hold on.

little lotus scratched her head and muttered, "but... but above it is daddy's stuff uncle.

yuan zheng was rejected twice.

he squatted down in front of xiao lotus and said with a sad face, "xiao lotus, uncle has a very sore head now, is it okay to sleep for a while?" uncle put the suitcase under the bed, and he will be careful not to break it.

xiao lotus thought about it and nodded obediently, "oh. he ran to daddy's lap with the little dolphin in his arms.

ye nanzhou picked up the baby, ignored yuan zheng, and whispered, "baby, daddy brought the fruit back, it's in the car, let's go get it."

xiao lotus bent the corner of her lips and smiled, and when she walked out of the door, she turned around in her father's arms and looked at her uncle who was still crouching by the bed.

yuan zheng waved his hand with xiao bu.

the little lotus gently waved the fins of the little dolphin.

when the father and son left the room, yuan zheng slowly stood up and called xu feng and asked him to come and clean up the bed.

after xu feng came in, he was stunned in front of the simple bunk bed: "yuan zong, you said you slept on it?" this...... is it appropriate?

yuan zheng sighed: i would like to sleep below, but someone will definitely not allow it!"

this incident alarmed grandma chen and grandpa chen, and when they learned that yuan zheng was going to rest on the upper bunk, although it felt a little inexplicable, it seemed reasonable to think that he was ye nanzhou's younger brother after all?

grandma chen helped make a simple bed and let him lie down. <

yuan zheng expressed his gratitude, and asked xu feng to write it down, and when he returned to send the new four-piece set, he changed it for everyone in the orphanage.

grandma chen: how can i donate even four sets? it's a little more than i could have imagined.

she gave grandpa chen an eye color, and grandpa chen also gave her an eye color, and the old two mouths were confused.

-

ye nanzhou put a whole box of peaches and four or five small watermelons in the trunk, and asked a few children to help carry them into the house.

xiao lotus held the washed peach, looking at the pink and tender appearance, they were reluctant to eat, after taking a bite, the sweet and sour juice burst out on the tip of the tongue, the small mouth was too late to suck, and the peach juice slid down the corner of the mouth.

ye nanzhou took a saliva towel and tied it to xiao lotus's neck, watching him eat with his mouth full of wetness, his small lips red and cute like a little elf.

xiao lotus looked at

the juice in his hands, spit out his tongue, cocked a few fingers, and said vaguely: "daddy, xiao lotus's hands are also wet."

"dad saw it, and then washed his hands after eating, it doesn't matter." ye nanzhou simply supported xiao lotus's hand with a towel and gently wiped the back of his hand and wrist.

old zhao and the others in the welfare center had already left, leaving xu feng still.

he helped yuan zheng finish cleaning up the bed and walked towards ye nanzhou. "hello mr. ye, i am yuan zong's assistant, my name is xu feng."