chapter181

at the end of february in the north city, the rain was pouring down, and it took five or six hours to break the day.

the higher education park is close to the riverside of the north city, and the rainy days are particularly humid and cold.

north city university, on the square outside the old library.

a thin boy, holding a long black umbrella, walked step by step, as if he was extremely disgusted by the continuous raindrops, and every time he stepped on it, he lifted his feet very quickly, afraid that the mud would stain the upper of his trousers and shoes.

"ye jingyan, you go slowly!" take me for a while! a

voice sounded.

the black umbrella surface no longer moved forward, stopping in place, and ye jingyan, who was holding the umbrella, turned his head and revealed an excessively white face behind him.

ink-dotted eyes, jet-black hair, and this angry black umbrella made his skin nearly transparent white, more than one degree whiter than the off-white sweater he wore, and his slightly upturned lips were red, glowing with a healthy moisturizing feeling.

many students who left the old library, because of the three words "ye jingyan", and the glare of the owner under the black umbrella seemed to confirm that this white-clothed black umbrella and youthful student was ye jingyan's buddha- figure.

ye jingyan just studied at beicheng university, because of his outstanding appearance and impressive results, he was famous for his outstanding appearance and impressive results, and the history of the school forum was dug up.

beicheng university's internal forum even has his own posts, including photos/dynamic pictures and videos of him participating in variety shows when he was four or five years old, as well as occasional photos of occasional encounters taken by students, or large group photos of class team buildings.

but none of this had any substantial impact on ye jingyan. <

because he doesn't love the internet at all, he doesn't care what others think of him, and he doesn't have time to care about how others talk about him.

-

a few seconds after ye jingyan turned back, the slightly damp boy around him broke under his umbrella.

he frowned slightly at the raindrops on the other's shoulders, tried to say nothing, and instinctively moved half a step to the side.

fortunately this umbrella is big enough.

this is ye jingyan's dorm classmate, zhao ming, dorm number: light bulb.

beicheng university has always been known for its rigorous school spirit and strict school rules, stipulating that freshmen and sophomores must live on campus, and students are divided into dormitories by major.

fortunately, the school conditions are excellent, and it is not too crowded for four people to sleep.

ye jingyan had three members of the same dormitory, the closest of whom was zhao ming, mainly because zhao ming was enthusiastic and optimistic by nature.

however, the other two roommates are also very good to ye jingyan, because he is two years younger than everyone, his age is still underage, and he belongs to the child type in the eyes of everyone, and he takes good care of him.

zhao ming looked up at this umbrella: "i said, i haven't seen you use this umbrella?" temperament is too much different from you, right? he is

about two centimeters taller than ye jingyan, and he always likes to clean up his hair and make a fussy appearance on weekdays, even if he is a fashionista in the dormitory, he is also more attentive to these trivial things.