chapter150

after the morning game of "cubs rush forward", the appearance of parents made the show soar in viewing in an instant.

fang jing, who was in the orphanage, was originally watching the live broadcast with grandpa chen, grandma and several children, and after yuan zheng appeared, her mobile phone never stopped, asking if it was her son, and whether xiao lotus was her grandson.

fang jing smiled and responded, listening to distant relatives and friends praise their children and grandchildren.

at lunchtime, fang jing also received a call from yuan zheng's father.

yuan kang asked, "the last time he came back i asked him to bring the child back, and he didn't promise to live in rongcheng in the future?" i haven't seen my grandson once.

fang jing walked to the side and said, "ah zheng told me that you met nanzhou a few years ago and asked nanzhou to break up with him."

yuan kang said, "that's all in the past, now they are both good, i don't mix." where are you now? "

hmm." fang jing didn't talk much to her ex-husband, maybe less than with ye jianping, mainly because this ex-husband only had work in his heart, not like a serious person. "let me ask ah zheng and let him go."

yuan kang was a little dissatisfied: "how to go with him?" now that i have children, it's time to get married, and i still have money and shares for my future grandchildren and daughters-in-law.

fang jing reminded, "how does nanzhou count as a daughter-in-law?" don't mess around with the two of them.

yuan kang seemed to ponder, "well, i'll call ah zheng."

fang jing said, "he now has his own company career, it is not up to you to achieve it, don't treat him like a child, and don't make it difficult for him." "

hmm." yuan zheng paused, "it seems that i still have to contact nanzhou." <

fang jing smiled: "it is good to be able to turn the corner." you haven't seen little lotus yet, he's a little younger than on tv, he's nice in his arms, and he calls out to my grandmother over and over again, and i'm happy to let me give him anything.

yuan kang sighed: "if you do what you do, you all blame me, i quickly called nanzhou to apologize, even if i am not." he was

in a meeting at the company today, and the secretary told him about yuan zheng's live broadcast on the variety show, but he had not yet reacted and felt that it was impossible.

as a result, not only did i see yuan zheng in the live broadcast, but also saw my little grandson, and i couldn't wait to call my ex-wife to inquire about the situation.

fang jingluo had some regrets: "you wanted to separate them, just look for ah zheng, what are you looking for inland?" hey, forget it, i'll go to dinner.

after

she hung up the phone, she thought, who looks at xiao lotus and wants to carry it home, there is such a small doll, the family is not yet he and meimei.

-

in addition to yuan zheng, the news that lu mingqian accompanied his son to the variety show was simply an instant explosion in the upper circle of rongcheng, along with countless people up and down the entire group company watching the live broadcast, after all, it was rare to see the parent-child interaction between the boss and the future heir in the variety show.

but this made the company's public relations department nervous, afraid of any omissions, affecting lu mingqian himself and the company's external image.