chapter19

after the end of the one-hour live broadcast, xiao lotus happily said goodbye to everyone, and couldn't wait to say: "xiao lotus wants to play with lu lu's brother ~"

the small eyes have already floated out of the camera, obviously unable to sit still.

the audience wailed,

"little lotus, what are you playing, is there anything we can't watch?" ma ma wants to see it"

"yeah, how about lengthening the live broadcast time?"

"it's okay, let the two little guys play alone, it's rare to make good friends in the show"

"i'll go to the little lotus and lu lu to water the cultivation liquid ~~~~lu lu if it is live broadcast~~~"

after turning off the live broadcast, xiao can convey the audience's meaning to lu lu: "lu lu, everyone is also looking forward to your live broadcast, have you considered going home to live broadcast it?

lu lu looked at xiao ke and shook his head indifferently.

"all right." xiao ke smiled and shrugged his shoulders, "then let xiao lotus take you to play." xiao lotus saw that xiao ke's

brother seemed to be sorting things out of the house, tilted his head and asked curiously, "brother, where are you going?"

xiao ke took the action of the mobile phone slightly, looked at xiao lotus's clear and simple eyes, and for a moment he was a little embarrassed, and grabbed a handful of hair: "that... i went to see brother ding, didn't brother ding have a hand injury? "

oh oh oh."

xiao lotus felt that this was a very normal thing, how could xiao ke's brother react so abnormally, he frowned, was there any secret that he did not tell xiao lotus?

as grandma chen approached, xiao ke grabbed the backpack on the chair and ran. <

grandma chen was surprised: "go out now?" what about dinner?

xiao ke ran outside without turning back: "you eat first, i don't necessarily." with

a step up, xiao ke jumped into the orange-yellow afterglow of the slanting sun.

grandma chen didn't take it seriously, and approached with a smile and asked, "xiao lotus, did you invite lu lu to stay at our house for dinner?" "

oh, yes." xiao lotus remembered this, he bent his eyebrows to look at lu lu, and the soft and sticky little face showed a look of expectation, "brother, how about we have dinner together?" lu lu

lowered his eyes slightly and said softly, "my father is going to eat with me today."

lu mingqian will go abroad to participate in a large-scale event in a few days, and these two days have decided to go to the cottage every night to have dinner with his son, and yesterday he also deliberately mentioned it at dinner.

grandma chen saw the situation and said

in her heart, how does lu lu and his father sound a little strange? don't you eat together every day?

but xiao lotus did not realize that it was wrong, still smiling, and did not lose sight of it, but warmly continued to invite: "when my brother comes in a few days, will we eat together?" "

hmm." lu lu cocked the corner of his mouth, and his emotions were instantly lit up.

xiao lotus grabbed lu lu's brother's finger: "xiao lotus took her brother to see the newly opened purple flowers." the

other hand quietly squeezed a cherry into his mouth, covered his mouth and smiled sweetly, and then quickly squeezed one, handed it to lu lu's mouth, and said vaguely, "brother also eats." llu lu

cute cub is weak and helpless, does not want to burst into popularityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें