chapter157

before entering the kindergarten, xiao lotus received a large glass jar of colorful thousand paper cranes, which was given to him by blue sky brothers and sisters when they came to the house for dinner.

he also received a small blue school bag from his grandmother, which contained a cute pen case, a blue notebook in the shape of a five-pointed star, and a small pendant hanging from the outside.

xiao lotus held his small school bag and ran around the house with his back, and he was more eager to go to kindergarten, as if he was about to start a new chapter in his life.

of course, he often regretted that the kindergarten did not have any familiar friends.

fortunately, the date of entry of xiao lotus kindergarten is the same as the opening date of lulu primary school, and they can go together that morning.

but you can't ride in the same car, xiao lotus is sent by two fathers, and lu lu is also sent by his father.

ye nanzhou deliberately took a leave of absence to accompany the little baby into the park.

he was still worried about yuan zheng last night, afraid that he was not used to just entering the kindergarten, after all, he had to stay for a whole day, plus a dozen children, could he get along well? what if something stumbles in the process of getting along?

as a father, ye nanzhou was really uneasy.

xiao lotus sat next to his father, his heart was sweet, he knew that his father was special to accompany him, and his father was really good ~

ye nanzhou said: "when dad is busy after a while, rest for a while, dad can pick up the baby every day."

"uh-huh," little lotus nodded obediently, rubbing his father's palm resting on his chin. <

the car arrived at the parking area outside the school gate, and xiao lotus carried a small school bag to pull lu lu's brother's hand, and was rubbed by uncle lu's hair.

yuan zheng motioned for ye nanzhou to look at a family of three not far away, and the children were crying in their father's arms, as if they did not want to go to kindergarten.

he shook his head: "how is our baby different from other children?" he was

also ready to cry a little, he could play a little of the residual heat of being a father, and there was no room for it.

xiao lotus and lu lu's brother staggered forward, he held his brother's black school bag, a little heavier than his own, he thought that the bag of his brother and sister at home was heavier, and he suddenly felt very relaxed.

many parents who have come to register or send their children to school have recognized xiao lotus and lu lu.

after all, they appeared on the hottest variety show this summer, and their outstanding performance was known to many viewers, even if they did not watch live broadcast programs, they had brushed their appearance on weibo and short video websites.

several familiar parents chatted with each other: "it turned out that xiao lotus came to us to attend kindergarten, but unfortunately my son is already in the class, otherwise he can still be a classmate."

"yeah, lu lu should be in elementary school." it seems that the two families live very close together and have made an appointment to come together.

some children carrying school bags also recognized xiao lotus and lu lu, pointed at them and said to their parents, "that's little sugar lotus!" the little sugar lotus is so small! another

little boy jumped up and looked at them: "little sugar lotus is so smart, i like him." the

little girl next to her said, "my mother bought me a toy for me to play with lotus and lu lu, which is very fun." nnext time i bring. "