chapter109

lu lu family.

after xiao lotus and her father had called, she ran to find lu lu's brother to take a nap together.

lu lu originally wanted to take the little elk to swim, but uncle liu said that he was afraid of being unsafe and would wait until the adults came back to play together, so he gave up and decided to take the little elk to the go-karting yard after the afternoon nap.

xiao lotus obediently listened to lu lu's brother, and everywhere he went, he raised his small head and smiled and nodded.

anyway, my brother must have arranged something fun, and there was something delicious, and he just had to be a little heel worm with peace of mind.

neither of the little ones wants to go to the bedroom and take a nap on the couch in the doll room.

on the wide couch, two people with their heads to head, lying in different directions, covered in a thin quilt, fell asleep in a few minutes.

uncle liu quietly picked up his mobile phone to take a photo of them and sent it to lu zong and ye nanzhou successively.

lu mingqian replied quite quickly today: "why don't you go to bed?"

uncle

liu: "you have to sleep here, it's fun."

after a while, lu mingqian replied: "let's eat at home at night." uncle

liu thought, does this mean that lu zong or personally came back to cook? [go out in the afternoon, see the little young master's thoughts when the time comes, if you go home to eat i will notify you]

lu mingqian sent a wechat-included expression: hehe jpg

uncle liu saw the situation and smiled.

as soon as i sat down, i received a wechat message from ye nanzhou: "trouble mr. liu. uuncle

liu said in his heart: "what's the courtesy, your little lotus is here, i don't know how much trouble i have saved."

after replying to ye nanzhou, he thought, otherwise let lu zong and mr. ye form a wechat group, and then pull mr. yuan into the group, and then send the photo only once in the future, is it simple and convenient?

this is a good idea, but you have to ask lu zong what he means.

-

little lotus woke up confused, half asleep and half awake to lu lu's brother's side, soft mouth squirming and making a humming sound, two small arms hugging his brother's arm.

lu lu woke up early and was leaning back on the couch watching the little elk sleep. he was afraid that the little elk would not be comfortable waking up, and gently rubbed his thin fingers.

"well..." xiao lotus closed her eyes, two small feet stepped out, the center of her feet stepped on the side of the soft sofa surface, and her big eyes did not open, and she whispered, "brother..."

lu lu brushed away the strands of black hair stuck to the small elk round face

, and moved gently.

xiao lotus liked this lazy feeling, and just opened his eyes and smiled, shouting childishly: "brother!

he naughtily rubbed his little feet and feet behind his brother into the sofa, and curled up on the side of his upper body, he wanted to circle his brother!

lu lu watched the soft little elk twist and pat him on the shoulder: "okay, be careful of falling down." little lotus, remember what we were going to do when we woke up?