chapter139

fang jing hurriedly took the little pity and hugged him, gently patted his back and coaxed: "uncle is too childish, grandma criticizes uncle."

xiao lotus grabbed the edge of grandma's sleeve, stared at grandma with dark and clear eyes, and asked with grievance: "does grandma know, is it okay to tell xiao lotus?"

"this..." fang jing hesitated, this matter has to be said by two fathers, it is inconvenient for her to be a grandmother, she said, "grandma knows, but you still have to let your father and uncle tell you together, is it okay xiao lotus?"

she glanced at yuan zheng, how old she was, who didn't have a straight face every day, and was still messing with her children.

"huh?" xiao lotus was even more aggrieved, and even grandma knew it.

but he was kept in the dark, and his brow furrowed, and he wanted to cry.

badass uncle!!

xiao lotus was about to ask her grandmother, when she was carried back from behind by the bad guy's uncle, and his small hands and feet moved wildly: "don't uncle hug xiao lotus, uncle is too bad, uncle is worse than uncle lu!"

yuan zheng crossed his arms in front of xiao bu and hugged him tightly: "just hold bao bao, hold him all day today." xiao lotus kicked

the little foot forward, the little ass twisted and twisted hard, but it had no effect, and pouted in frustration: "xiao lotus is really angry with uncle, very angry and angry!" the

more yuan zheng looked at xiao bu dian, the more cute he became, and he always wondered if xiao bu dian was real, or whether he himself was really with xiao bu dian.

"uncle teases you, uncle comes home to take you and grandma out to dinner, and daddy." we'll tell you the good news at dinner. what do you think? going or not?

xiao lotus took a deep breath and wanted to say--little lotus don't go! uncle badass! <

but when he opened his mouth, he hummed in a milky voice: "xiao lotus wants to eat delicious food."

yuan zheng nodded at the small forehead corner for a moment, smiled and said, "well, eat whatever you want, and buy whatever you want."

xiao lotus had not yet forgiven his uncle, he was kissed by his uncle, he stared at his uncle angrily, his small face bulged, but after a few seconds, the watery eyes turned, and suddenly he was not angry, but he urged, "uncle, let's go find daddy." fang

jing heard yuan zheng say this, so she went to the kitchen to take care of aunt jin and asked her to put the dishes prepared at noon and cook them at night. she went to her room to change her clothes.

before going out, xiao lotus held her grandmother's soft and slender hand and was full of joy: "grandma is so beautiful, as beautiful as qi qi's mother."

qi qi's mother was a bright and beautiful look among the aunts that xiao lotus had seen, and he was impressed.

yuan zheng explained next to him: "qi qi's mother is estimated to be less than thirty.

fang jing listened and smiled and said, "xiao lotus, you praise grandma so much, grandma is very happy." but you must not praise qi qi's mother as much as her grandmother, otherwise qi qi's mother may be sad. "

oh." xiao lotus nodded obediently, and he pushed his uncle's thigh, "uncle hurry up, daddy is going to be hungry!"

yuan zheng felt strange, why didn't xiao dian ask himself what the "important things" were?

he had been ready, if xiao bu turned on the wayward petty mode of crying and making trouble, he would immediately reveal the answer.

as a result, not at all curious?