chapter29

after receiving a call from dr. fan, ye nanzhou went to a hospital in the city to get a dna test report.

he was eager to go to the blue sky orphanage at the first time, tell xiao lotus all this, and tell him that he was his father.

but this involves a lot of things, and ye nanzhou's sanity has been reminding him of the need to calm down.

one is that he secretly took xiao lotus's hair to test, even if the result is a parent-child relationship, but it is necessary to consult the opinions of grandpa chen and grandma chen; second,

at work, he is a producer, xiao lotus is a contestant, if the relationship is announced, there must be parents of contestants or tv viewers who question the fairness of the program;

he can quit the show at any time, but xiao lotus can't.

ye nanzhou knows that xiao lotus likes to play games and make friends in the show.

under the scorching afternoon sun, ye nanzhou stood in front of the zebra crossing at the intersection, looking at the dim red light opposite, uncertain.

maybe he was overly focused, and when he walked into the pole orange tv building, he looked a little confused.

one of the security guards at the security booth called out to him: "leaf production? are you okay? why don't you hit a parasol on a hot day? what about your car? didn't you just drive out? the security guard remembered

that when ye nanzhou drove away just now, he also deliberately lowered the window to greet him with his chin.

but at this moment, how did ye nanzhou lose his soul and fall into disgrace?

ye nanzhou looked back, and the document bag in his hand was wrinkled.

only then did he realize that he had left the car at a hospital in the city and had walked all the way back. <

at this time, ye nanzhou's forehead was full of hot sweat, and the shirt on his back was also wet with sweat.

the security guard quickly took a bottle of cold drink from the pavilion and handed it to him: "you hurry back, it is still so hot in the afternoon, no matter how busy you are, don't go outside."

"thank you." ye nanzhou nodded, put the cold drink on his neck, just touched the carotid artery, and hit the spirit fiercely.

back in the office, xiao ding raised his voice: "brother zhou, general assistant lan contacted me and gave me the finalized list of stars." holding

a document in his hand, he trotted over, saw ye nanzhou's sweaty sideburns, and frowned, "where did you run, how did it get hot like this?"

xiao ding used the thin information paper in his hand as a fan to give ye nanzhou a little wind.

ye nanzhou walked to his office and said, "it's all right." xiao ding's

eyes were good, and he noticed that his document bag was dedicated to a hospital in the city, and there were blue words "rongcheng first people's hospital" in the corner.

he waited into the office, closed the door, and asked in a low voice, "brother zhou, have you gone to the hospital?" you okay? i see that your weather is not very good, is there something uncomfortable? too busy lately?

when

ye nanzhou pressed the file bag in his hand into the drawer, he also put the picture frame on the table into it.

xiao ding: oops, brother zhou must have gone into a big way.

usually, if the cleaning aunt moves the picture frame, ye nanzhou will have to re-align it, and today he actually directly stuffed it into the drawer? <