chapter177

xiao lotus finally waited until lu lu's brother was well, and the two of them could happily go to class hand in hand.

recently, xiao lotus has only thought about one thing -

to accompany her brother to a karting race.

xiao lotus asked the opinions of the two fathers and grandmothers, both fathers have time to go together, by the way, travel, and grandma is busy, so can not go.

ye nanzhou saw that the little guy had a hard time making a long trip, especially taking him and lu lu to buy the suitcases needed to go out, so that they could all experience the joy of going out to prepare things.

xiao lotus picked a milk cat pattern suitcase, lu lu chose a white giant panda, and the front of the suitcase was two large black panda eyes, which looked cute.

the day before going out, xiao lotus couldn't wait to stuff things inside and muttered happily: "the little dolphins are also going to go together, and the deer deer, the kittens and cats... yes! ducklings!

yuan zheng saw xiao bu squatting on the ground, and he kicked his little ass with his foot: "what do you do with the little duck?" go to the hotel to soak in the bath?

xiao lotus turned her head to look at her father with difficulty, muttered a small mouth, and dragged the long tone of the long and crooked tone: "daddy ~ daddy ~"

"good, take." yuan zheng shook his head, not just a little duck, nor does it take up space.

when ye nanzhou returned to the bedroom, he saw that the kitten's suitcase was stuffed with various small toys, and the little baby was lying on the trunk talking to the doll.

he looked at yuan zheng and asked helplessly, "don't you tell baby to bring clothes?"

yuan zheng shrugged, "dear father ye, i sincerely suggest that you prepare another suitcase for your baby's clothes."

xiao lotus looked up, "daddy? aare small boxes for clothes?

ye nanzhou stepped forward to rub this little guy, and recently put on the cashmere sweater, which was more comfortable to rub, like a ball of hot and soft hair.

"if it's full of dolls, where are the little clothes?"

xiao lotus muttered to yuan's father: "yuan's father didn't say anything, xiao lotus doesn't know it, dad." two

small arms wrapped around dad and tweeted on dad's chin, hoping to get daddy's forgiveness.

yuan zheng said, "it's all right, take another box." in a moment, dad will pack it up for you, and you can take care of your box.

xiao lotus twisted out of ye daddy's arms and bent down to take out the contents of the small suitcase one by one: "no." the teachers all said that children should take care of themselves when they go out, and they can't let their parents worry.

ye nanzhou listened to the baby's words, and he didn't know if it was because he was in the primary class, but he was indeed more sensible than before, like suddenly a year older.

"dad help you together, let's see what the baby especially wants to bring, some can be put at home for us to come home and play again." 」

xiao lotus's round face appeared with a smile: "well, daddy is the best!" yuan zheng, who was

leaning on the bed to handle the mail, heard it and continued, "well, your father ye is the best, and father yuan is the worst." isn't it? "not

really." xiao lotus picked up the duckling and put it on the carpet, thought about it and said, "father yuan is good for a while and bad for a while." just like..."