chapter160

ye nanzhou had been paying attention to the little baby, but he didn't find anything unusual, but after going to the primary class, the whole person became lively.

yuan zheng communicated face-to-face with teacher cui of the primary class, and learned that xiao budian listened to the lectures very seriously in the class, and was more engaged than some primary one students, and did not cause trouble to the teachers and classmates but won the welcome of everyone.

yuan zheng thought, is this the rhythm of four years old to the first grade?

it really caught parents off guard.

-

on friday, xiao lotus watched her brother doing his homework, and he was lying on the table, pouting.

on the first day i came to the first class, because he was small, he was sitting in a regular chair, and he was a little shorter.

in the back, the class teacher, mr. cui, arranged to change the chair to a higher level, so that after sitting up, he was as tall as his brother.

xiao lotus has become accustomed to the older brothers and sisters of the primary one class and different classroom teachers, and likes to sit obediently with her brother and listen to the lessons, and at noon they eat together and take a nap, everything is very beautiful.

but in his young mind, there was still a vague worry.

lu lu put down the automatic pencil in his hand and rubbed the little elk's small hand on the edge of the table: "what's wrong?" is there anything uncomfortable about the small lotus?

xiao lotus shook his head, "brother..."

he changed his posture, his arms and small head huddled together at his brother's desk, and his eyes were fixed on the exercise book, which was covered with arabic numerals, which was his brother's arithmetic book.

"brother, xiao lotus also wants to have such a book." <

the older siblings of the primary class have it, and he wants it too.

otherwise, he felt as if he would be sent back to the little dragonfly class of the early childhood department by teacher cui at any time.

lu lu also thought that the little elk was sitting here unhappy, and when he heard his words, he said, "brother help you go and ask teacher cui for a good book, and let xiao lotus play."

he said and stood up to find the teacher.

"hmm~" xiao lotus bent his eyebrows, his brother was awesome ~

lu lu ran to the office and found teacher cui to explain the situation.

teacher cui said, "but if xiao lotus hadn't learned it, she probably wouldn't have done it." the teacher thought about it for a moment and went to talk to xiao lotus for a while. thank you lu lu for telling the teacher. she has

a good impression of xiao lotus, who does not make any trouble in class, is as well-behaved as a doll, and is not squeamish.

every day when the first-grade students practiced in the morning, there was always a teacher who came to talk to her about the little lotus, and they all felt that he stood in the ranks of the students, clumsily following the morning exercises with his hands and feet, which was strange and cute.

however, teacher cui did not think that xiao lotus would stay in the primary class for a long time.

mainly the children in the small class of the early childhood department and the first class of the child learning content is completely different.