chapter193

as soon as ye jingyan finished speaking, he was forcefully hugged, almost crashing into lu jinchen's chest, sullenly hurting, but there were still inexplicable feelings that quickly spread in his heart.

"yes, there are many, many, many lots."

at this time, lu jinchen was about to die of his gambling and eager little expression.

no, he seemed to have always indulged in the cuteness that ye jingyan unconsciously emitted.

ye jingyan laughed sullenly in his arms.

he heard it! stronger evidence than lu jinchen's language was his irregular heartbeat.

like a child, ye jingyan bent down and bowed his head, tugged on the hem of his clothes to cover his face, and put his ears on lu jinchen's heart.

in the sound of the rising and falling tide of the river, lu jinchen's heartbeat was unusually clear into ye jingyan's ears.

lu jinchen dotingly rubbed the end of his hair: "baby? "shhh

!" ye jingyan covered his mouth and forbade him to speak, he had to listen for a little while.

it turned out that their heartbeats were all racing at the same frequency.

does that prove that they are all the same nervous expectations at this time?

lu jinchen had a lot to say, but this little idiot just listened to his heartbeat, as if discovering a new world,

"okay?" <

"well," ye jingyan straightened up happily and satisfactorily, and raised his eyebrows triumphantly toward him, "you also like boys?"

instead, lu jinchen was so angry that he rubbed his hair, lowered his head to the corner of his forehead, looked at his eyes with a bright smile at a close distance, and said in a heavier tone word by word: "ye jingyan, i like you, don't i like boys, do you hear clearly?" lu jinchen couldn't

tell whether the little fool really didn't know or asked knowingly.

"ah!"

ye jingyan was stunned, almost did not dare to look at his eyes, drooped, looked at the river, fingers on the railing bar clicked and clicked, shyly bowed his head, murmured in panic, "yes... is that so? "

pretend to be stupid."

but lu jinchen didn't bother with him, he wrapped his arms around him hard, pressed the person against the railing, and held the railings on both sides of his body with both hands, "baby looking at me."

"don't." ye jingyan grabbed the hem of his shirt and played with the buttons, the thin fingertips went around, and the back was a gust of wind, blowing very comfortably.

lu jinchen looked down at his tender lips: "then i kissed you?" "

huh?!" ye jingyan quickly looked up, nervous and shy, and with a clever move, he stared at him with black and white eyes, "lu jinchen, you just called my full name, i don't like you to call me like this." on

weekdays, when classmates and friends call him like this, he doesn't care;

but if his family members or lu jinchen call him like this, he will be very scared, as if he has made a major mistake. <

lu jinchen thought that the little evil people had learned to file a complaint first, and it was obvious that he had hooked himself.

he held up his hand and assured sincerely, "well, not later."

ye jingyan puffed up his cheeks, and the baby's fat face was round.

lu jinchen thought that the eighteen-year-old ye jingyan was still a child, and he couldn't frighten people.