chapter120

the first level of the mini-game is not complicated, but it is too much of a test of the reaction of the young players.

more than a dozen young contestants did not get a single answer until the end of the preemptive answer.

one of the most eye-catching performances is lu lu, who alone won a full twelve points for himself and became the focus of the small players in the audience.

xiao lotus fell behind at first, and then grabbed eight points for herself.

secondly, there are small players such as sissi and yuze who perform well.

on the live broadcast interface of the program "cubs rush forward", the children's scores are clear at a glance.

according to the morning team score accounted for 30%, the afternoon individual score accounted for 70%.

among the comprehensive results calculated, xiao lotus, yu ze and xi qian's results are all within ten.

after this round, lu lu finished in the bottom ten of the overall score out of the danger zone and ranked eighteenth.

today, only ten children can be promoted, and lu lu's results are still likely to be eliminated.

"wow, the land score is slowly coming up, let's have another round!" the little one will definitely be in the top ten! sister believes in you! "did

you find that?" since the last issue, the powerful children are very easy to shine"

"the three little guys of little sugar lotus, lu lu, and xi qian, in the two pieces of reaction ability and memory ability, are really pinched to death." lu lu's physical balance is also great, come on lu lu! aat

the scene, the unique honeycomb structure program venue slowly returned to its original flat appearance.

unlike previous competitions, the young players have been competing without distraction, and the results will be announced at the end.

today's competition has a screen dedicated to showing the results and rankings.

the young players can see the results and rankings at the first time, and any situations that they do not understand will be answered in time by the brothers and sisters of the leader.

some of the young players like this way and see their situation at a glance; but there are also small players who are dumbfounded after reading the results ranking.

a young player grabbed the hand of the leader's sister in disbelief: "why am i so behind?" shouldn't i be in front? didn't we win in the morning? the

leader sister patiently squatted on the ground to explain to him the so-called team and individual points.

several other children also ran to the leader sister and surrounded her to ask what was going on.

xiao lotus pulled lu lu's brother to stand in the corner position, and his big eyes "glared angrily" at the leaderboard.

because lu lu's brother's avatar is too low, it is because of the "fault" of the uncles in the program group, so that smart brothers can't play their strength well.

lu lu looked at the ranking of the little elk first, and he poked the little elk with a small face: "little lotus is the first, and you have to cheer up for a while to keep it!" xxiao lotus is

the first in both teams in the morning, the foundation is good, and as long as the individual competition is played steadily in the afternoon, it can be promoted.

xiao lotus poked his brother's stomach: "xiao lotus wants his brother to take the first, can his brother run up quickly?" "okay

, brother will run as hard as he can." lu lu teased the little elk, clasped his fists on the sides of his body with both hands, and made a small running action in situ.