chapter90

garden villa in the city.

the long driveway is densely covered by tall green trees, the sun is dappled on the lane, the summer wind blows, and the leaves rustle against the side.

a little boy of five or six years old stood outside the low walls of the villa, tiptoeing up from time to time, waiting.

it was lu lu waiting for the little elk.

as if for the first time, lu lu was waiting for the little elk at the door of his home.

at the moment when lu lu received the call from the little elk, he had already run out, and in the middle, he was shouted by uncle liu to ask where to go, and he pointed to the door and said that he was waiting for the little elk to play.

uncle liu also wanted to say that it should not be so fast, but looking at his eyes that were vaguely smiling, he was not willing to be disappointed, so he went by him.

at this moment, lu lu was standing on the steps on the side of the lane, his arms were raised flat, and his feet were carefully forward and backward, walking briskly on the edge of the raised steps, like a bird about to fly into the blue sky.

occasionally a gust of wind blew across his cheek, and he couldn't help but laugh.

the little elk was on his way to see him, and the realization was so pleasurable that even the time he waited became extremely wonderful.

there is a short road from the front of the house to the main road of the villa, and lu lu walks back and forth between them.

the little elk said on the phone that he had something to tell him.

lu lu could guess from the tone of the little elk's tone that it must be a very happy thing, and he was even too happy to wait to share it with him. <

he didn't even have to really know what it was, he was already happy with the little elk infection.

-

xiao lotus sits in her uncle's car, looking at the familiar villa scenery all the way, and her mood is particularly clear.

at the gate, the car had to stop and register, and xiao lotus smiled and said to the security guard uncle: "uncle, it is to go to lu lu's brother's house!" what

a silly little cutie.

of course, the security guards know who lu lu is, there are not many heads of households in this villa park, the first thing they do when they go to work is to understand the owners of each long-term home, and this family is the most special, the owner of the house is a child.

the special cottage owner recently participated in a variety show and also met a cute little friend, which the staff of the villa area is more or less aware.

after the registration was completed, the security guard let him go, and he smiled and prayed with the little lotus in the back row.

yuan zheng has a good feeling

for the security system here, and if he really lives here, his security and privacy are guaranteed.

the car slowly drove in, yuan zheng saw a figure, he said: "bao bao, your brother lu lu is waiting for you."

"huh?!" xiao lotus sat in the car seat and couldn't move, and her slender white neck stretched out like a small white goose and couldn't see, "where is my brother, where is it?"

after the

car stopped, xiao lotus saw lu lu's brother hurriedly running towards him.

lu lu is wearing a simple white t today, and his chest is lined with three small black cats flying over the eaves in the full moon.