chapter78

within half an hour after the problem of "cub rush forward", the program team issued clarifications and apologies on the official micro and the program forum, indicating that it was the production team's mistakes that caused the problem, and the program ended here, and the live broadcast will begin at the same time next week.

"the speed at which polar orange slips on its knees every time is also quite convincing"

"can the production team mistake a sentence and float through it?" deduct bonuses and deduct wages for you guys!

"big brothers and big sisters, let the little cute baby play a game happily?"

"yeah, stop making our little sugar lotus cry, ma ma is sad to die."

"wait a minute, that's it?" gone? another week to wait?????

"i'm going to fuck you pole orange!! if it weren't for the little sugar lotus, i wouldn't have watched your show!

"polar orange, you don't want to be a moth in the future!!!"

"hey, but if something goes wrong every time, can this show go on forever?" can i suck sweet lotus all the time?

"enterprise-grade understanding! incisive! the

show was live.

xiao lotus and lu lu both took back their own "little house", although they were somewhat damaged, but they still decided to take it home and continue to fight.

however, there are still many children who do not want it, and after the program group notice is suspended, they are taken home by their parents and mothers. <

parents were critical of the show, but after severe and the production team's explanation and apologies, there was no one to withdraw from the competition for the time being.

everyone just made a request, hoping that the next time the production team at least before the official start of the program, let the parents know a little about the general links of the program, to ensure that the program will not affect the physical and mental health of the children.

ye nanzhou originally wanted yuan zheng to take xiao lotus back to the orphanage first, and he wanted to talk to yan in person.

but yuan zheng and xiao bao sat on the sofa, shaking their heads in unison.

xiao lotus looked down at the small villa whiteboard on her leg and muttered, "daddy, are you going to secretly eat delicious food?"

originally, yuan zheng also said that he would take xiao lotus and lu lu to dinner together, but now lu lu also went home, leaving only the three of them.

yuan zheng said to ye nanzhou, "you go talk to him now, and after talking, we will go back together." stop by for lunch outside? he rubbed his little hair, "baby, where would you like to eat?" what do you want to eat?

uncle took you there.

xiao lotus squeezed a small brick and shook his head: "xiao lotus doesn't know either." he didn't

seem to have much appetite.

ye nanzhou stepped forward and hugged the baby and kissed him, and said gently: "baby, is it okay to let your uncle take us to play hot air balloons in the afternoon?" "what

is a hot air balloon daddy?" xiao lotus's eyes sparkled, "hot balloons?" he looked

at his father, and then at his uncle, curious. <

ye nanzhou nodded at the tip of the baby's nose: "don't tell the baby first, daddy go out first." "

well, daddy is bad!" xiao lotus pouted, turned his head and leaned closer to his uncle, "xiao lotus don't talk to her father anymore, talk to her uncle."