chapter52

ye nanzhou's expression was sparse, as if he was indifferent to yuan zheng's fever, but he just lowered his voice and said, "don't move, i'll go find anti-fever medicine."

yuan zheng saw that he didn't care much about himself, he didn't even reach out to try the temperature of his forehead, and his walking voice was also very light, thinking that he was just worried about waking up xiao lotus.

his warm cheeks rubbed on the pillow, but in his heart he thought: his brother used to take good care of him, and he himself never knew satisfaction.

kitchen.

when grandma chen heard that yuan zheng had a fever, she stopped what she was doing: "is it serious?" not serious or don't take the medicine first? i'll look for a fever-reducing patch to put on, and drink more water first. this...... i didn't eat last night, i didn't have a grain of rice in my stomach, and i guess i was hungry. her

words were full of pain.

from the time ye nanzhou woke up just now, to the time he walked into the kitchen wearing slippers to find grandma chen, he felt muddy all the way, and the morning breeze blew before he woke up, it seemed that at some moment, he almost thought he was back to a few years ago.

in the past, yuan zheng was sick, and he would also pull him to hum, the left sentence "brother i have a headache", the right sentence "brother you can't sleep in me", like a child.

ye nanzhou took the anti-heat patch given by grandma chen and returned to the room with warm water.

xiao lotus had woken up, wearing a small tank top and shorts, standing barefoot on the carpet, struggling to look up and talk to yuan zheng on the bunk.

"uncle, don't feel bad, daddy will be here in a moment."

yuan zheng said weakly, "uncle is not uncomfortable, little lotus, lie down and sleep for a while." <

xiao lotus jumped underneath, a little worried: "uncle, xiao lotus helped you urge your father." as soon

as he turned around, xiao lotus saw his father come in, and he pounced on his bare feet: "daddy! father! "uncle

is fine, just a cold." ye nanzhou gave the anti-fever sticker to xiao lotus, and he slowly climbed up.

yuan zheng sat up with the railing, looked at ye nanzhou with dizziness, and just opened his mouth, the tone was rare tame: "brother..."

ye nanzhou was in a trance again, seeing him yesterday still felt strange, today he was infected with sick qi, the whole person shrugged, and there was such a familiarity.

but in the end, he was twenty-five years old, not as sharp as when he was nineteen, young and youthful, and his face was angular with sharp strength.

ye nanzhou retracted his gaze, pushed the water cup over, and had no expression on his face

: "drink water."

yuan zheng took it, grunted and drank it all, and gave him the cup in a formal manner: "thank you brother." he was

now very fragile from body to mind, afraid that if he accidentally provoked his brother, his brother could pack him up and throw him out.

the little lotus on the carpet tried to raise the fever sticker high and asked the father to put it on the uncle.

it is a child's cartoon fever sticker, the pattern is fancy, the size is also small, pasted on the forehead of adults, strange and ridiculous.

xiao lotus wanted to laugh when he saw it, but it seemed that his uncle was sick, laughing at him for not being very good, and trying to tighten his small mouth. <