chapter72

the cubs after taking a nap are more lively than in the morning, and everyone is eager to try to participate in the real competition.

led by the team leader, seven teams, eleven young players from each team, after taking off their small shoes on the sidelines, lined up to enter in turn.

the little lotus was smaller, at the front of the line, smiling sweetly at the camera, and waving his little head.

the playground space of the resort is huge, and the parents of the young players outside the stadium are already sitting in the audience on the high ground, greeting their babies.

the front of each of the seven teams had an orange square cushion that looked like a framed bed.

at one end of the cushion is a vertical electronic screen with colorful english letters buzzing on it.

cai jiawen began to introduce the rules of this mini-game to the young players.

he raised the remote control in his hand and pointed to one of the electronic screens: "do you see the pattern on it?" and then we're going to have different patterns on each screen, sometimes one, sometimes two, and when the pattern comes up, we're going to lie down on the cushion and use our bodies and little hands and feet to draw out what the pattern looks like.

xiao lotus did not understand, he stared at the simple pattern, did not know how to compare, and raised a small brow.

this game seems to be very difficult to look at.

not only xiao lotus, but many children have not heard of this game, jumping up their little hands and asking how to play.

"don't worry, brother will ask the leader to show you first." ccai jiawen signaled a number of team leaders to come forward.

after a "c" shaped square appears on the screen, a leader lies on the side of the cushion, hands forward, body and legs bent out of the curve, simulating the shape of the "c".

cai jiawen pointed to the machine above and said, "if this posture is exactly the same as the pattern, the machine will prompt you to pass and you can enter the next pattern." sometimes the pattern is very complicated, it may take two children, or three children, it is necessary for everyone to use their little brains. the

young players were amazed and felt amazing.

cai jiawen confirmed with the young players: "can you understand?"

basically, most of the young players are all nodding their heads, and it seems that they should all understand.

cai jiawen continued: "there will be a lot

of patterns in this game level, and the more the team that completes the pattern within the specified time, the more the team will win, and each small player in the first group can get a hundred points. the lower the ranking, the fewer points you can get, you know? "

got it!" the little players couldn't help but start the game.

cai jiawen gave ten minutes of consultation time for each small team to communicate internally.

the young players of each team all gathered in a circle and began to discuss how to play the game.

the audience is also talking about this level.

"is this a human alphabet?" seems to be very fun! "but it's

so hard, c should be the easiest, right?" awhat to do? ""a

has to have two people, right?" so this game is a test of coordination and cooperation ability and reaction ability, not bad. "how

can two people compare to a?" help, my imagination is so poor. "let's