chapter88

xiao lotus's little head seemed to have been stuffed into a mess of yarn rope, and it was so messy that it was clueless.

grandma won't lie, and neither won't grandpa.

so what grandma and grandpa said must be true.

but xiao lotus still didn't understand, why did his uncle suddenly become another father?

if the uncle is the father, why doesn't the father tell himself and the uncle doesn't tell himself?

after grandma chen looked at the little person in front of her and asked, her big eyes stared at a certain place for a moment, and her usually agile eyeballs did not turn, as if she was frozen in place in an instant.

she stretched out her hand in pain and hurriedly took xiao lotus into her arms: "little lotus? grandma hugs. the

little lotus snuggled softly in her grandmother's arms, and the white and tender little face was sluggish, expressionless, and she never reacted.

it's like every time he drives a little motorcycle, he can't make a sharp u-turn, he has to go around a big bend to turn back.

now xiao lotus's mind was stuck at a certain point in this "bend" and could not turn around.

when grandpa chen came, he saw yuan zheng outside the corridor.

yuan zheng didn't know what was happening, only to see grandma chen hugging xiao bu at the kitchen door, he took two steps faster, went forward and rubbed the back of xiao bu's head and said, "bao bao, do you think of grandma so much?"

he smiled and greeted grandpa chen and grandma chen, but found that the expression of the second elder was very solemn, and it seemed that it was difficult to say a word. <

the biggest reaction was to little lotus, who, after being touched on the little head, moved from his grandmother's arms to his grandmother's back.

grandma chen stood up straight, xiao lotus's small arms wrapped around grandma's legs, and her round little face was buried behind her waist, as if she didn't want to see yuan zheng.

"what's wrong?" yuan zheng was stunned, it was less than a minute, how could he suddenly avoid him? "good baby?"

he reached out to touch xiao bu again, but xiao bu immediately hid on the other side of grandma.

yuan zheng's heart jumped violently, and he looked at the second elder with a puzzled look.

grandpa chen scratched his hair: "xiao yuan, quickly call xiao ye and let him come."

he pointed to himself and grandma chen, and then pointed to yuan zheng, "xiao lotus knows."

yuan zheng was confused, what did xiao notti know?

the problem is, he doesn't know!

grandma chen picked up xiao lotus and explained clearly for grandpa chen: "i was talking to old chen about your brothers, saying that you are xiao lotus's other father, xiao lotus... little lotus heard it.

"what?" yuan zheng quickly looked at the small dot with a confused face, the obedient little appearance that usually loved to smile disappeared, as if he was stimulated by a huge stimulus, his eyes were also stupid, he didn't look at himself at all, he only knew to go into his grandmother's arms, he reached out to get close to the little one, "bao?

xiao lotus originally had her face against her grandmother, but at this time she suddenly turned around, her small mouth was shriveled, she wanted to cry or not cry, stared at him, and asked in a delicate voice: "why did you separate from your father?" tthe