chapter87

xiao lotus had been looking forward to eating with his father's colleagues during the day, but he and his father went out to dinner, what would his uncle do?

he sat on the coffee table playing with the stacked building blocks that his uncle had newly given him.

the red and white strips of bricks were stacked high, and he used a small mallet to knock one of the blocks, and when he knocked on a corner, he pulled it out with his little finger, and he had to make sure that he couldn't let all the blocks fall.

he carefully and quickly pulled out one of them, and at the end of his eye he glanced at his uncle, who was busy, typing with a small computer, and the movement was fast.

xiao lotus has always felt that his uncle is very powerful, he can do anything, he can play games very well, his cooking is slowly getting more and more delicious, his work is also very serious, and it seems that there is nothing that uncle can't do well and can't learn.

he looked at the rickety stacks of happy blocks, held his little face, and silently hoped that he would become a powerful person in the future.

after playing alone for a while, xiao lotus moved to his uncle's leg, put his little head on his leg greasyly, and called out in a milky voice: "uncle..."

"huh? what's wrong? yuan zheng pressed the enter key on the keyboard, put the computer lock screen aside, and held up the little one to hold, "bored? do you want your uncle to play with you?

xiao lotus shook her head, and her small hand pinched her uncle's cheek: "what does uncle eat at night?" he felt that it didn't

seem good to let his uncle eat alone at home.

but dad didn't seem to say that brother ding invited his uncle.

little lotus pouted, some wondering what to do.

yuan zheng was surprised, he didn't expect that xiao bu was concerned about him, he laughed and teased xiao bu: "uncle is going to take advantage of bao bao and his father to go out and eat all the delicious food in the refrigerator." <

"huh?!" xiao lotus stared at the big round eyes, and he pulled his uncle's cheek, "but if... if they were all eaten, my uncle's stomach would be broken. uncle should be obedient, and he can't eat them all.

he gently touched his uncle's belly, and it would be uncomfortable to eat much.

yuan zheng picked up xiao bu and went to the rocking chair on the balcony and sat down.

xiao lotus obediently lay in his uncle's arms, and when his uncle pushed the rocking chair, he would shake, comfortable and comfortable.

yuan zheng watched his little ass cutely pout, round and beeping, his palms raised, the prank generally seemed to be going to be hit

hard

, and when he touched the little ass, the action became very light and light, just skimming through the air.

because xiao lotus was lying in her uncle's arms, she didn't see her uncle's movements at all.

yuan zheng rubbed his little hair: "bao bao, uncle wants to ask you a question." "huh

?" xiao lotus looked up at her uncle expectantly, why did her father and uncle have to ask him about things today? and it looks so serious.

xiao lotus's small hand rested on his uncle's arm, and as the rocking chair swung gently, his hand also shook up and down.

yuan zheng lowered his eyes, carefully paying attention to xiao budian's reaction, and asked, "bao bao, have you ever thought of another father?"

xiao lotus suddenly looked at his uncle with bright eyes: "does my uncle know where xiao lotus's father is?" how