chapter96

the music program produced by xiaoding is called "tianlai", and a number of new and old singers will join forces and interpret classic songs in pairs.

as a real-time live broadcast program, the on-site control ability and personnel scheduling ability of producers and directors are extremely demanding.

xiao lotus does not know much about the artists singing on the stage, and her eyes are always accidentally attracted by the little ding brother outside the stage, not only to deal with various emergencies, but also to occasionally move to the audience to mobilize the audience's emotions with her brothers and sisters who work with other work.

in xiao lotus's view, xiao ding's brother is so busy.

originally, ye nanzhou was holding the little baby and was "snatched away" by yuan zheng for a while.

when the program time was half an inch, xiao lotus began to cover her small mouth and yawn.

ye nanzhou reached out and rubbed his bangs with one palm, bent down slightly and approached him and said, "baby, sleep when you are sleepy." "

music shows are not like play variety shows, and they are not very attractive to children.

yuan zheng simply beat xiao bu and hugged him: "bao bao, you sleep, uncle hugs you, you will not fall."

"well..." little lotus pulled up the thin shirt on the outside of his uncle and covered the side of his little head.

this was the coat that yuan zheng had just put on, and he simply pulled up on both sides and hid the little dot inside.

xiao lotus liked this, grabbed her clothes and played with them for a while, and then she was confused, and the small hand that was originally on her uncle's arm slipped down.

considering xiao lotus's ears, ye nanzhou and xiao ding wanted some distance from the main sound of the stage, but there was still a relatively loud sound, and i did not expect that xiao lotus could sleep peacefully. <

after yuan zheng hugged xiao bu to make sure that his sleeping position was comfortable, he said what had just happened in ye nanzhou's ear, and when he finished, he said, "it's not what i said, how can youbao blame me?" how

innocent and pitiful is this?

ye nanzhou squinted at him while listening to him, and whispered at the end: "you still say that the baby loves to sue, don't you love?" " the

big one and the small one treat him like a referee, waiting for him to deal with him impartially?

"......"

yuan zheng was speechless for a moment, trying to save the last face of adults: "it is not a complaint." i'm just going to explain, i'm afraid you'll misunderstand me for bullying. after saying

that, he freed up a hand to hold ye nanzhou's hand.

what is said and done has nothing to do with it, but it is done very smoothly.

ye nanzhou did not break free, but instead pulled it to his knee and gently put it down.

he looked at the sleeping baby in yuan zheng's arms, the cute appearance of the round toot, and said with a shallow smile: "it's just that i'm in a hurry, that stranger is not in front of me, i can only blame you, and i don't really blame you." there seems

to be some sense of pampering and arrogance, anyway, even if you blame your uncle, your uncle still loves him and spoils him.

ye nanzhou thought that this might prove that the baby was safe in front of yuan zheng, and this invisible sense of security made him a little "arrogant", which was also a good thing.